ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ursus_Prime
    Original poster 1 posts

I have one unlocked from well after the announcement of online services being shutdown etc. So presumably they *are* still active, yet beyond the only one I *have* unlocked, no others will...

Any clarification on why?
    Also as I understand it, the offline achievements shouldn't be affected right?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1147 posts

@Ursus_Prime Hey! Welcome to Discussions!

Apologies for any confusion, but the remastered version of Assassin's Creed III is not part of the list of decommissioned online services in September. The original 2012 version is, but the remastered version of the game is not affected.

That said, your achievements should be working and unlocking, so let's see what we can do to get that fixed!

1. To start with, I would suggest you run the game with admin rights. This might help give the Ubisoft Connect client any permissions needed to unlock the achievements.
    2. Next, clear the cache for Ubisoft Connect. Here is how to do that.
    3. Finally, you'll want to troubleshoot any connectivity issues that may be preventing the achievements from popping.

Just a note, if you've been playing offline then I believe you may have to go online, if only for a little bit so that the achievements can sync.

Let me know how it goes!

Official Response

Suggested Topics