ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Solved [RESOLVED] [SoP] Core Challenges are locked again after previously completing them | POST HERE

4 Likes/94 Replies/3120 Views
    Wollyd1878
    Original poster 12 posts

About a year ago, the Siege of paris Dlc Was completed 100%, today I Start the game and I'm misslingt a few connect challenges (visting paris, armiens etc.) , after view point sync - the only missing one is Regium Francium ( sync all viewpoints in Francia) playing an old save were Francia was not started - did not work! Connect 67/68? Any Idea how to complete again?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4744 posts
    Best Answer

Hi everyone,

I can see that some of you have already posted to confirm the issue is now resolved. I can confirm that the fix was applied last night and the core challenges for the Siege of Paris should now appear as being tracked correctly or as completed.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

If you continue to experience any issues with the core challenges from the Siege of Paris please let us know.

Official Response
  • RivereyesGR
    13 posts

@Wollyd1878 +1 I've had the same issue.

I had completed all DLC2 Challenges, just recently started Dawn of Ragnarok and at some point I noticed that most of the DLC2 challenges appeared as incomplete in Connect.

• Francais.
    2 posts
  • Ubi-Peach
    Ubisoft Support Staff 252 posts

Hi there @Wollyd1878 @Francais @RivereyesGR! I apologize your Regium Francium challenge is still locked! This is something we are aware of and are actively working on a fix for. Please start a support case on our website and we would be happy to manually unlock this challenge for ya'll.

Thanks for your understanding. ❤

Official Response
  • Et4hiel
    125 posts

@Ubi-Peach Simple question, are you going to fix it without me doing anything or I really have to make a ticket to get my 5 (because syncing view points did nothing) already done challenges?

• Ubi-Peach

@Et4hiel I have went ahead and made a support ticket for you! An agent will be reaching out to you as soon as possible to verify your account and get this unlocked for you. 🙂

If you have any additional information you would like to add to this case, please locate your open cases here.

Official Response
  • project_16
    3 posts

I had this achievement completed, but now it's just missing, and i had the same problem with the other ones (visiting Paris,Melunois,Amienois,Evresin) also u can see that i completed them 2h ago, they were originally completed in 2021 like the "france's saga" one, but with those i could just walk there and they appeared again as completed. I tried to do every viewpoint from francia again, but it didn't work. Any help please?

• Ubi-Peach

Hey @project_16! We are aware of this, but we are unable to assist over the forums! Please start a support case with us and we would be happy to get this unlocked for you.

Official Response
  • TRITONK175
    43 posts

@project_16 I have the exact same issue on Xbox ONE. I'm on the Ubisoft Support Discord Server and several people on there also have it. Seems like a Ubisoft Connect Server issue.

• TRITONK175
    43 posts

@Wollyd1878 The Core Challenges earned by visiting each region in Francia and the Core Challenge for synchronising at every Viewpoint in Francia have reset for seemingly everyone. I'd say it's a Ubisoft Connect Server issue.

• bielik01
    1804 posts
  • TRITONK175
    43 posts

Five Ubisoft Connect Core Challenges tied to The Siege of Paris DLC have reset themselves. Specifically the four for visiting each region in Francia and the one for synchronising at every Viewpoint in Francia.

And it's seemingly happened to EVERYONE that I've encountered these past few hours. I'd suggest the Ubisoft Connect Team check their Servers as since they reset THEMSELVES and it's so common it's most likely an issue on their end.

I know you guys are aware of it, just trying to increase visibility of the issue.

• project_16
    3 posts

@TRITONK175 same here man, the same challenges have been reset, however u can do the "visit .." again achievements by just literally visiting each region again and walking around for a bit, but for the viewpoint one i couldn't find any fix..

• Et4hiel
    125 posts

@Ubi-Peach I really didn't want to bother you, was just asking - anyway, thank you v. much for doing a ticket instead of me, really appreciate that👍 👏

EDIT: Today after launching UbiCon it completed 4 of missing challenges and as in others cases "regium..." is missing.

• Metroid_Meister
    97 posts

I noticed that my Siege of Paris challenges are showing as incomplete. I have completed that DLC and I do have all my Xbox One achievements for it. I cannot submit a screenshot of my issue because the Xbox won't let me take a screenshot while I'm in the Ubisoft Connect app.

• luigispcrew
    99 posts

@Metroid_Meister same. I had all the challenges completed except Ambianum that it is still bugged, but now I have them all marked as incomplete

• luigispcrew
    99 posts

@TRITONK175 same. I had all the challenges completed except Ambianum that it is still bugged, but now I have them all marked as incomplete

• shamaniack
    17 posts

@Ubi-Peach I created a ticket to support, and agent told me that they can't do anything with it, except the fact that the issue is under investigation

• DeNATOwiec
    3 posts

Same problem. I hope this get fixed soon. It's completionist nightmare 😞

• mtgrhox
    15 posts

@Ubi-Peach
    I had a similar experience with Eilean a' Cheo challenge, but the support ticket always said: 'We don't have authority for manual unlock."

Eilean a' Cheo is still locked and the suffering from the 'Regium Francium' challenge has been added.This time, I'll reference this post and ask for a unlock for two challenges. Hope it works.

Suggested Topics