ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked Solved [RESOLVED] [SoP] Core Challenges are locked again after previously completing them | POST HERE

4 Likes/95 Replies/3330 Views
    shamaniack
    18 posts

@Ubi-Auron but I created a ticket, and the agent unlocked it for me, as was requested.

• auridulis
    86 posts

@Ubi-Auron Thanks for the update. That was exactly my experience with the customer support. I wrote to them and provided the requested video. All communication happened within 1.5 days time. Then I inquired them on whether they could unlock the bugged challenge manually (with a link to this thread and your post), and there has been no reply from them for 5 days by now. This is not a nice experience, to be honest.

Having said that, I hope that the bugged challenge is fixed (either unlocked automatically or made re-doable again) in the near future.

EDIT: Wow, so the customer support unlocks it for some people but not others? What is going on?.. (Btw, congrats to those who got it unlocked 🙂 )

• SpirantCrayon22
    2289 posts

@Ubi-Auron okay, please let us know what is going on here, it's unclear and there's misunderstanding, maybe on all sides; I had already unlocked it, it's now locked, so what do I do? ticket on the support site? wait for a fix? what?

• wiktor184
    14 posts

@Ubi-Perseids I got all the achievments, but it seems like Ubisoft reload last year festival, and my achievments from Siege of Paris gone, and i dont have them now. That's sick. Why I mean reload the festival is the problem? Because NPC still talking same think like before Siege of Paris from last year.

• wiktor184
    14 posts

@Ubi-Auron Of corse You can unlock it manually, I got my achievments unlocked manually Stinky but deadly unlocked that way 🙂 So tell your communitythe truth.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5305 posts

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your comments. Whilst it is possible for us to manually unlock the core challenges, we have been advised not to do this as there is a fix coming soon which will automatically resolve this issue for all players.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    2289 posts

@Ubi-Keo thanks for the clarification there

• bielik01
    1811 posts

@Ubi-Keo and the issue is now gone, thanks!

• auridulis
    86 posts

@Ubi-Keo Thanks for the clarification.

I can also confirm that the issue has just been resolved for me too. 👍

Edit: Added the screenshot.

• SpirantCrayon22
    2289 posts

mine, too - thanks

• Ubi-Keo

Hi everyone,

I can see that some of you have already posted to confirm the issue is now resolved. I can confirm that the fix was applied last night and the core challenges for the Siege of Paris should now appear as being tracked correctly or as completed.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

If you continue to experience any issues with the core challenges from the Siege of Paris please let us know.

Official Response
  • TheeElf
    317 posts

@Ubi-Keo Since it looks like my topic was merged with this, while the Siege of Paris challenges are fixed. The Stinky But Deadly for wielding the Swordfish weapon remains locked. It would be nice to have this unlocked for myself since I completed it almost a year ago now, provided several videos, and done extensive testing with this one.

• SpirantCrayon22
    2289 posts

@TheeElf oh, man, didn't realise that was still a thing - sorry to hear that

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @TheeElf apologies of the late response.

I'm also sorry to hear that you are still experiencing issues with the challenge 'Stinky but Deadly'.

I have checked and this issue is still being investigated and there are no further updates. I'm afraid that we would be unable to unlock the challenge for you manually at the moment.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo

Hi Vikings!

I am currently doing a routine check-up on the megathreads and I can confirm that the issue where the Siege of Paris Ubisoft Connect core challenges relocked after previously completing them was resolved with an update in August 2022, therefore we will now lock this thread.

Official Response

Suggested Topics