ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked Solved [RESOLVED] [SoP] Core Challenges are locked again after previously completing them | POST HERE

4 Likes/95 Replies/3408 Views
    AssassinGuy86
    11 posts

@Metroid_Meister Me too. I don't know when they went to incomplete exactly, but it must not have been long ago, because all the challenges to date including Dawn of Ragnarok were complete, and I was surprised to see these particular ones unfinished.

Anyway they are having a batch of bugs in and out of the game that is getting bigger every day.

• asm0dium
    19 posts

Yeah, me too - all challenges regarding visiting each region of Francia and checking out each viewpoint from DLC2 are marked as incompleted except that I 100%'d DLC2.
    Challenges about visiting regions could be unlocked again by simply visiting them, but I cannot unlock challenge about synchronising viewpoints, even after re-synchronising them again.

• rki99
    20 posts

Same here on PC

• Fudz4
    114 posts

Same here on pc, managed to nab all the 250 points again :), would be nice to fix this Ubi

• cromcelan
    11 posts

@asm0dium Exactly the same problem.

• KingBeard
    183 posts

This happened to me too.
    All my France ones?!
    I got them back but I cannot redo the view points.
    I've tried.. It will not count them again.
    Very odd.
    I'm on Xbox series X

• Ubi-LadyBlue
    Ubisoft Support Staff 765 posts

Hey @TRITONK175 and @bielik01! (thanks for grabbing us that video clip)

I'm so sorry that you ran into this as well. As @Ubi-Peach said, I would need you to start a Support Case so the teams can assist with this. If you do that, we'll be more than happy to help. My apologies for the inconvenience!

Official Response
  • TariSzabolcs
    3 posts

Synchronization of all viewpoints in Francia

I also completed this performance, but now I'm missing it, and I had the same problem with the others (visiting Paris, Melunois, Amienois, Evresin). They were originally completed for me in 2021, I tried to re-do all viewpoints in Francia, but it didn't work for me either. I need help!

• Ubi-LadyBlue
    Ubisoft Support Staff 765 posts

Hey @TariSzabolcs!

While the teams are aware of this, I'm not able to assist further through Discussions.

As mentioned above, I would need you to start a Support Case in order for us to help further. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Official Response
  • bielik01
    1822 posts

@Ubi-LadyBlue I started a case, but didn't learn anything new...

• Ubi-Auron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 554 posts

Hey everyone! I've merged multiple posts about this issue into one megathread, so we can properly track it and keep you informed!

It looks like some of the previously completed Core Challenges in The Siege of Paris have indeed mysteriously vanished. The issue has already been forwarded to our development team and they are investigating the cause.

In the meantime, if you encounter this issue, please try completing the requirements again - for example, visiting Normandy again, should unlock The Pascal Lamb challenge.

If you are not able to unlock the challenges again using the workaround above, please record a short video showing the locked challenges and having completed the requirements, upload it to one of the streaming websites and share a link here, so that we can investigate it further. Please also make sure that your save files are uploaded to the cloud (they should have a little cloud icon next to them). You can enable cloud save synchronisation in the Ubisoft Connect main menu.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by this and let us know if you have any more questions!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:

Hi everyone,

I understand that you were previously advised to create a support case to have the core challenges for the Siege of Paris unlocked manually. I'm afraid there has been a misunderstanding and we will be unable to manually unlock these for you. Whilst it is possible for us to manually unlock core challenges, we have been advised not to do this as there is a fix coming soon which will automatically resolve this issue for all players.

We will update this thread as soon as we have more information.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    2539 posts

yeah, me too, didn't notice, five challenges (visiting each region and the viewpoints) un-completed themselves - this is pretty clearly affecting everyone, question of checking the server

possible to re-do the ones for visiting the regions, it seems, but not the viewpoints

you seriously still asking for videos? okay, will do, if you can explain how that's going to help given (1) everyone has this problem and (2) all save files have the information required in them to determine whether they should be unlocked

• AssassinGuy86
    11 posts

@asm0dium Exactly the same over here on PC, discovered just today before seeing this thread again. No problem revisiting the regions but re-syncing the watchtowers does not unlock the achievement again.

• JamesLogan491
    140 posts

Same issue over here. Those 5 challenges got "uncompleted" a while ago and never came back.

• TariSzabolcs
    3 posts

Assassin's Creed Valhalla achievement error, [DLC2] Regium Francium

I made a video about the bug

• Redviper11
    10 posts

On the plus side for me, this allowed me to finally get the visit Paris challenge to check off which hasn't been working for months

• sicplagu3
    51 posts

@TariSzabolcs

Exactly the same here.

• VelikoRocc
    38 posts

Good afternoon. In general, a lot of updates passed, but it never turned out to COMPLETELY close all Challenges. Now the problem is with [DLC 2] Regium Francium. It didn't activate. Although all 9 points were synchronized.

• xddobry
    2 posts

Same here. Can't even contact with support to make case.

• Ubi-Auron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 554 posts

Hi everyone! We have not provided our dev team with plenty of data and they are investigating the case, we don't need any more reports for now. Thanks for your patience and all the videos and info provided!

@VelikoRocc - I have merged your thread with the main thread we have for this issue, for better tracking. Thanks!

Official Response

Suggested Topics