ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Owen_reyez
    Original poster 11 posts

All across England there are a lot of outfits that look incredible but we don't have access to. In Odyssey there were gear options that we shared with enemies and civilians which was an amazing feature. Adding the same to Valhalla through the transmog menu would be a great change to provide the players with more options without having to make entirely new sets. Attached are an example of an npc look we can't use with good looks and eivor wearing the same npc attire (done through the work of modding which I do not do or have access to on account of being a console player)

it is frustrating to have a lot of amazing visuals simply unaccessible to the player. Obviouly I think story characters would be exempt, just items seen on common enemies/civilians so we can immerse ourselves more in the world

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Simplethumb
    198 posts

@Owen_reyez

I would really like to see Ubi do something like this but they won't because of their twisted thinking.

How they'll probably see it is that if they increase the amount of clothing options people will buy less from their store, so they think they'd lose money.

Problem is, nearly all of the stuff in their store are fantasy outfits, the people who would like to have the costumes you mentioned would not be interested in the store outfits so they wouldn't be buying from the store any way. Ubi wouldn't lose money because the people into the fantasy stuff would buy the fantasy stuff and the people (like me) who just want normal clothes (as shown above) would use them.

I think this is partly the reason why there are fewer armours/outfits in ACV compared to ACOdy, because they thought it would force people into spending money.

I loved it in AC Odyssey being able to find new armours. So it'd be cool if they did as you asked but made them random drops from enemies. They won't do it... but I can dream lol.

Suggested Topics