ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DarrowsHowlers
    593 posts

@Csodaszarvas_G I just dont see a use for his forward light as it is now. Make a use for it or remove it. And I think the enhanced idea what be far less oppressive than having his original bash back, especially since that is a slow light for a light parry. I also dont get why you are complaining about the kick. The damage was nerfed and it's a free gb on miss.

• Csodaszarvas_G
    337 posts

@DarrowsHowlers

I just dont see a use for his forward light as it is now. Make a use for it or remove it. And I think the enhanced idea what be far less oppressive than having his original bash back, especially since that is a slow light for a light parry.

I see.

I wasn't complaining about the kick, I just said that in my opinion making his forward dodge light enhanced would give him a too easy way to access it. The attack would be fast and blocking it would mean nothing. Plus with the cheap damage from the enhanced attack (usually around 3) the damage from the kick would be almost the same as pre-nerf (provided it hits you). That's what worries me, but perhaps I wasn't clear enough in my previous comment. My bad.

• DarrowsHowlers
    593 posts

@Csodaszarvas_G I thought chip damage was only really a thing with heavies. If blocking enhanced lights puts on chip damage it shouldnt

• IlluminatiEyes
    1696 posts

@DarrowsHowlers
    I was following this thread... Undecided if i will pick Gryphon or Kensei next week, when i restart playing For Honor...
    But today i just thought to myself:
    "Who cares anyway...they are both crap against S tiers"

Sorry...i did not resist a joke to keep up the good mood... 😄

• Csodaszarvas_G
    337 posts

@DarrowsHowlers

Oh, it does actually. You can see for yourself in-game in the training arena or for example watch Freeze's video about Medjay framecheck. You can see the chip damage building up when he talks about/demonstrates enhanced attacks.

• DarrowsHowlers
    593 posts

@Csodaszarvas_G do they deal just as much chip damage as a heavy and how much?

• Csodaszarvas_G
    337 posts

@DarrowsHowlers

Heavies are usually 5 or 6 damage, enhanced lights are usually 3.
    With the Punch Through feat that amount is doubled, so 10-12 and 6.

Writing that down it just dawned on me that Medjay could have benefited so much from Punch Trough. It's a wasted opportunity that he doesn't have it. Once he gets going in staff mode he won't stop until a feint or getting parried. Instant HA, enhanced lights and infinite chains... equals a lot of chip damage.

• undondory
    879 posts

@Csodaszarvas_G
    that's why he didn't get it for that exact reason far too much damage for pressing light and heavy

• Csodaszarvas_G
    337 posts

@undondory

Meanwhile they made that feat useless on Conq, cause he's now perma-orange.

But you're probably right. I just don't understand why the devs choose Heal on Block for him. I think there are better options out there.

Suggested Topics