ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• alex67730
    Original poster 1 posts

Hello,

I have a problem with the dublin quest.
    My dublin level is 5 but still, i didn't get 2 parts of the dublin warrior set.
    Could you please help ?

Thanks.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Randelia
    431 posts

@alex67730 Dublin Champion Armor: you get some parts of it for ramping up Dublin Renown to 5, but for the other parts you need to do other stuff. E.g. some boss fights give you other parts. Continue through the story. Discover all of Ireland. And when you're done with the Ireland story, there are still some other bosses you can fight. I don't have all the pieces yet either. The armor itself is a quest to find and complete all the boss fights on the Ireland map. Go on a big discovery tour 🙂

To find out what you need to do to get a full armor set:

Hover your cursor over any one armor piece you already have in your inventory.
    On the bottom you will see which button you need to press for "Details".
    In the Details section you will see all the info about the armor piece: its perks, all its parameters, and a description how to get the other pieces.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3115 posts

Thanks very much for sharing your insights on this, @Randelia - we really appreciate it 🙂

And hey @alex67730 , welcome to the forums! Get back in touch if you've got further questions - I'm sure our community will be happy to help further!

Official Response

Suggested Topics