ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CyberHB
    Original poster 1 posts

Far Cry 5 is an awesome game!! Campaign mode is fantastic and arcade mode is full of excellent features and map making capabilities. I purchased the gold addition, which came with all the extra goodies. After beating the campaign, I started playing arcade mode.
    Arcade mode could be so much better if Ubisoft still cared about the game. Many players have reported cheaters with proof (players flying around, moving 6 times the normal speed, special ammo, etc) and Ubisoft does nothing about it.
    Ubisoft why have you given up on Far Cry 5? I know it's an older game, but you are still selling it, $90 for gold addition. Why did you stop enforcing Anti-cheat? And why won't you incorporate arcade mode in FC6? Others and I will not buy FC6 nor any other Ubisoft game until you either step up monitoring/updating FC5 or incorporate arcade mode in FC6. Such a wonderfully made game that Ubisoft seems to want to discontinue. Ubisoft, you make excellent games unfortunately you do not follow up with them.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• GayleLarson
    3 posts
    Ubisoft why have you given up on Far Cry 5? I know it's an older game, but you are still selling it, $90 for gold addition. Why did you stop enforcing Anti-cheat? And why won't you incorporate arcade mode in FC6? Others and I will not buy FC6 nor any other Ubisoft game until you either step up monitoring/updating FC5 or incorporate arcade mode in FC6. Such a wonderfully made game that Ubisoft seems to want to discontinue. Ubisoft, you make excellent games unfortunately you do not follow up with them.

I think there should be more advice like you give him, you can create a temporary club where they give advice to him.
    https://techupnew.com/subway-surfers: (https://techupnew.com/subway-surfers)

• GayleLarson
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • GayleLarson
    3 posts

I'm thinking of buying Far Cry 6, but I should probably give it up soon

Suggested Topics