ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Purgador_049
    Original poster 30 posts

We must do something ubisoft, the far cry 2 game is becoming obsolete and frogotten, i always play it and is great but need more action. It's time for far cry 2 remake to once again be a remembered and epic game in the far cry saga franchise.😊 👍 🐊 🌍 🐘 🦍 🙉 🐆 🦏 🐃 🦁

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• orldan
    175 posts

@Purgador_049 Agreed, but if that ever happened I would very much appreciate a different ending. Great game overall, but the ending really sucked.
    Oh, and a fix for instantly repopulating checkpoints...

• DV20Katana
    184 posts

FC2 is one of the best games out there. It has its annoying problems (the worst one is insta-respawning enemies & being attacked every 2 seconds) but still a great game.

What I love about it is that there is no hand-holding. There is no HUD with 10,000 icons all over with 20,000 pop up messages (ENEMY NEARBY!, LOOT TREASURE 0/2). Just clean clutter-free screen.

No "tagging", no circus clown magic weapons, no xray vision, no superpowers, no red light appearing on ground warning when a grenade is coming and no cartoon "companion" like attack rooster or two-legged dog towing a cart.

What has FC become 🙁
    But i guess its what the market wants so it is what it is.

Would be awesome if a game like FC2 could be made again but Ubi wont do it and so we have to look elsewhere for something similar.

• GameGuru2018
    311 posts

@DV20Katana

Aren't you afraid of getting something like that?!

Old fans may be very upset about the desecration of the game.

• DV20Katana
    184 posts

@GameGuru2018

I agree that was just terrible the way they remastered those old GTA games. That was such a disastrous move. All the characters look like smooth potatoes.

Those GTAs were on my mind and Its why I made sure I said I wish a game like FC2 could be made again 😳

The FC2 engine actually looks good even today. No match for the latest Unreal of course but with ReShade it can be made to look amazing.

• Purgador_049
    Original poster 30 posts

@orldan You're absolutely right friend and that's what he needs, but how are they going to make the new remake ending? In some future they will, we don't want old games to be forgotten or much worse.

• Purgador_049
    Original poster 30 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Purgador_049
    Original poster 30 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics