ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• editorial
    Original poster 1569 posts

Here is what’s happening in The Crew® 2 this week!

Read full article
  • Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• kosigan5
    5 posts

The article doesn't specify, but would I be correct in assuming that the vehicles in the Elite Bundle #11 will be exclusive to that bundle for the usual 4 weeks?

• since_2013_EPIC
    1 posts

So exited to able to build my dream R35 GTR build! The current r35 never had a rim choice in the crew 2 and the the crew 1 didn’t have a livery creator. So now after all these years I’ll be able to! I could’ve built it in another game but the crew is the only racing game I enjoy playing. So Hyped!

• Ariesloll
    2 posts

do you think you can make the mirriors work? mainlt because it would be nice for seeing where your friend in your rearview while driving

• Soimul08880
    4 posts

@Ariesloll I hope they fix the mirrors. Maybe next update or next season.

• BOBOkung
    1 posts

@kosigan5 yes it will

• Brunobcnoot
    4 posts

why brz ins t in the crew 2?

• brady2827
    40 posts

Hasn't there been enough Bugatti cars in TC2 already? Not counting the special editions, there's about 6: Chiron, Divo, EB110 Super Sport, La Voiture Noire, Type 57 SC, and Veyron GS.

• JBRZ_
    1 posts

Muy agradecido y feliz por incluir el Saleen S1!

• AnimoAfterDark
    1 posts

Yo, what happened to the Bundle Mitsubishi Eclipse? I don't see it now in catalog nor street hq 😧

• TrashIsGod
    3 posts

Hello can yall fix the mclaren 12c gadge hyper car there is a bug like a year now that the gear number on the gadge is 5 times bigger then normal so the gadge look like 1 number switching from 1-6...

• CHIR26RUS
    2 posts

Здравствуйте, имеется ли в планах добовление Koenigsegg Jesko absolut,или Audi RS 6 avant(c8)

• CHIR26RUS
    2 posts

Здравствуйте, имеется ли в планах добовление Koenigsegg Jesko absolut,или Audi RS 6 avant(c8)

• juanuxiin
    1 posts

espectacular

• alienLeBwa
    1 posts

Добрый день, уважаемые разработчики, имеется ли в плана добавить м5 2018 года и бмв х5м

• Snowleopard1238
    1 posts

pleas fix the mirriors

• The-dragster09
    1 posts

Eee what is the drift track in new York?

Suggested Topics