ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Pollo_Nauta2000
    Original poster 7 posts

As usual I was playing with my friends some ranks and at the start of the match this guy was trying to kill one of us, we didn't give it any importance and killed him and then the next round did the same, the real problem starts when we play as defense and this guy starts shooting all of the gadgets like bandit's and valk's but then since he was playing Caveira he was shooting us with the pistol and then reviving us so the friendly fire never really activated and repeat this process countless times till we loose the match, the real feedback here is that there should be like some penalty for shooting gadgets and solve this issue with Caveira because it's the only operator that downs you instead of killing you and letting bypass the Friendly Fire Tag.
    Also as a request perma ban this guy (his playstation ID was temp-350355) that is just messing around in everyone's match and making a real frustrating experience playing the game.
    I'm leaving a video of 15 minutes as evidence:

, the spoken language is Spanish but we weren't saying anything important.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• iRosKT0
    1 posts
  • superjoker777
    1 posts
  • OneBasilisk3492
    36 posts

@Pollo_Nauta2000 u should link and report this Ubisoft support on twitch to their direct messages they'll respond fast and submit ur report to the dev team

• Pollo_Nauta2000
    Original poster 7 posts

@OneBasilisk3492 thanks for the advice I will surely do that.

• OneBasilisk3492
    36 posts

@Pollo_Nauta2000 I'm sorry I meant Twitter dm freaking typeo

Suggested Topics