ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Syatek
    Original poster 2 posts

Just bought Ubisoft+ and downloaded AC Valhalla to my high end gaming PC.

At first launch, it got through the long intro videos but then crashed with no error message.

Continued doing that for a few times. I tried a few "fixes" found here and now it just immediately crashes, no error message, after trying to launch for a few seconds.

Really frustrating. I revisited The Division 2 lately as well and that game would crash after 30-60 minutes of gameplay.

Definitely seems like an Ubisoft issue. I can play for hours of literally any other title and it never crashes. What's going on?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bad_luck_pali
    1 posts

@Syatek same problem since yesterday

• Syatek
    Original poster 2 posts

@bad_luck_pali is it like a bad update with Ubisoft + that doesnt let you play??

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 814 posts

@Syatek @bad_luck_pali Hey you two! Welcome to Discussions!

I'm sorry to hear that you are both experiencing crashes after downloading the game. Hopefully we can get this figured out so that you can both get to playing sooner rather than later. I would suggest starting off by going through our troubleshooting steps in our FAQ here. If the issue persists, would you mind going ahead and uninstalling/reinstalling the game? This will help to make sure that any files that may have been corrupted during the first installation have been fixed. Please also be sure to install the game and Ubisoft Connect client on the same drive. It should be your OS/C drive. This can also help when our games crash on your PC.

Please let me know how it goes and whether or not these steps help.

Official Response

Suggested Topics