ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SampleText_____
    Original poster 1 posts

I've played for around 3 years now since release and I dont think i've ever had a problem with a game crashing as much as this one likes to do so. I don't understand the problem, vertex geometry overload?, warped model dimensions?, maybe just invalid animation positions. But whatever the problem this game crashes at the most RANDOM of times. there is no call to it other than maybe it loads something too fast. Which seems to be a common reoccurance for a game thats to beautiful yet so, so unstable. Anyone can give an actual answer?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Nerfed-Again
    57 posts

@SampleText_____ I lowered my graphics settings and that fixed my crashes. My Pc is capable of playing on Ultra but the game seems to refuse to do so. If you can lower your graphics settings depends on how you high you have your graphics set already. If you're playing on console then i don't think there is anything that you can do until it gets a fix.

• RaciaIAdhesive-
    376 posts

@SampleText_____ If you're on PC, disable game overlay in Uplay. Ubisoft has found the issue and has mentioned it was a server communication error which will be addressed in next week's update. Would recommend taking a break until the update drops.

I have had game overlay disabled for a while now and rarely crash while playing.

But when I did have it turned on, I would crash a lot not only in Division 2, but in Breakpoint as well.

• SuspiciousPixel
    518 posts

@SampleText_____ The major devs have started coming back from their Holidays so expect an increase in activity. The crash fix was planned for August 9th, so hopefully it cures the issue many of us have had with instability and crashing, especially in Countdown.

Suggested Topics