ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• mOnK_ion
    Original poster 4 posts

This game is a Garbage right ? i literally cant play it,freez crash over and over again, i was trying all that tricks to fix it ,nothing works ,ANYBODY HERE WHO PLAY that GARBAGE had fix it that freez crash ? PLEASE !!!!! tell me , peace

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Imagine_Brata
    876 posts

@mOnK_ion I don't have problems with crashes, so I can't answer your question

• N3mB0t
    1237 posts

@mOnK_ion

you want help to play garbage? why would you want to play garbage?

• Wolfe_Protocol
    82 posts

@mOnK_ion if you're using an nvidia card, you'll need to go into ubisoft connect and turn off the ingame overlay. that should fix any issues you're having. if you aren't on an nvidia card or are playing on console, i have no advice for you.

• F.i.x.e.r
    132 posts

@USMCx0331. Hey guy, I know the OP is a bit overboard with his opinion of the game, but please don't post totally eronious rubish with respect to the current issue (crashing and freezing) with this game. Disabling overlay does absolutely nothing to cure or stop this issue and is definately not a fix. Even the devs have acknowledged there is a problem and will be rolling out a "fix" for it.

• Wolfe_Protocol
    82 posts
    @USMCx0331. Hey guy, I know the OP is a bit overboard with his opinion of the game, but please don't post totally eronious rubish with respect to the current issue (crashing and freezing) with this game. Disabling overlay does absolutely nothing to cure or stop this issue and is definately not a fix. Even the devs have acknowledged there is a problem and will be rolling out a "fix" for it.

i guess when i disabled the ingame overlay and it fixed all my crashing problems, it didn't really fix my crashing problems, then, huh?

• F.i.x.e.r
    132 posts

@USMCx0331 My guess is no it didn't, but if you are on PC and don't have a freeze crash problem you are very lucky and I am happy for you.

• Wolfe_Protocol
    82 posts

@F-i-x-e-r so constant crashing and freezing before i did some digging on the innerwebs and found a redit post from a guy having the same issue and what he did to fix it, implementing said fix and immediately resolving the issue wasn't really issue resolution, either.

dude, just stop. you've not a single clue what you're talking about and are just trolling for effect.

• F.i.x.e.r
    132 posts

@USMCx0331 Trolling? Excuse me sir, I have been playing this game for years with in game overlay disabled in addition to being a Nvidia GPU user on a well maintained rig and i can play for days without a crash/freeze and I can play for days where I experience this problem. If you feel you are being trolled sir, read this and other forums full of threads/posts regarding this problem, then when you are done read the official responses from Ubisoft massive on both forums and Twitter.

As far as trolling is concerned, disabling overlay as the fix for this promlem has not been published by the developer, rather an actual fix will be issued with the next (apparel I believe) event upcoming from Ubisoft in August, so why do you think that is if the fix is as sinple as a few mouse clicks? Who's Trolling who here?

• Wolfe_Protocol
    82 posts
    @USMCx0331 Trolling? Excuse me sir, I have been playing this game for years with in game overlay disabled in addition to being a Nvidia GPU user n a well maintained rig and i can play for days without a crash/freeze and I can play for days where I experience this problem. If you feel you are being trolled sir, read this and other forums full of threads/posts regarding this problem, then when you are done read the official responses from Ubisoft massive on both forums and Twitter.

As far as trolling is concerned, disabling overlay as the fix for this promlem has not been published by the developer, rather an actual fix will be issued with the next (apparel I believe) event upcoming from Ubisoft in August, so why do you think that is if the fix is as sinple as a few mouse clicks? Who's Trolling who here?

because it worked for me, that;s why.

i don't gas how long you've been playing. i was offering advice to someone and you chimed in trying to say i'm posting bs, which i was clearly not. i had the same issue and i posted what i did that rectified the situation. so wash the sand out, troll.

• suschunga
    611 posts

The apparel event is scheduled for August 9th.

• F.i.x.e.r
    132 posts

@suschunga Thanks, you beat me to it.

• RaciaIAdhesive-
    410 posts

@mOnK_ion Not sure. If it frustrates this bad, I'd recommend playing something else until the official fix is released next week.

Best fix so far for Nvidia users is to turn off game overlay in Uplay. I have done this and rarely crash. I crash maybe once a week, playing 5-6 hours a day.

• Gabriel.Knight
    332 posts

I had 2 crashes today, but Sunday always seems to be a crash day. I hadnot turned off the overlay, but to be honest - I'm willing to try anything. I already re-installed fresh Windows, etc to no long-term help. Given that they will be coming out with a new update gives me like a 5% chance that this will actually fix anything. For me -- I don't know about you -- for me this has been going on for OVER a year and I drastically cut down playing SIX months ago.
    But I was pleasantly surprised when my frame rate just about doubled a couple of months ago.

Well, turning off the overlay - game hung within 5 minutes. So that is not a fix!

• hyper---sniper
    225 posts
    @mOnK_ion if you're using an nvidia card, you'll need to go into ubisoft connect and turn off the ingame overlay. that should fix any issues you're having. if you aren't on an nvidia card or are playing on console, i have no advice for you.

NO it does not tried it , and i thought i had a cure too , stop ubi services and the game does not crash so often for me , but it only worked a couple of times back to crash.. if you do not have the crash then good for you , but you should not comment on we that do crash we need the fix...

• Nerfed-Again
    70 posts

@mOnK_ion I have a high end pc good enough for me to play microsoft flight sim on ultra. I kept getting crashes while playing this game, so i just lowered my graphics settings and lowered everything to high. If that actually makes sense.

I have played the game twice since the changes without a single crash. Now, whether it was a single setting in those settings that stopped the crashes or a combination of all of the settings, i really can't say. This is the only game i've had to lower my graphics settings which is a shame but on the good side the game works and it still looks very good on high graphics settings.

• Wolfe_Protocol
    82 posts

NO it does not tried it , and i thought i had a cure too , stop ubi services and the game does not crash so often for me , but it only worked a couple of times back to crash.. if you do not have the crash then good for you , but you should not comment on we that do crash we need the fix...

worked for me. and others. sorry it didn't fix your issue.

• Gabriel.Knight
    332 posts

As sort of a follow up. Monday - no crashes. As I said, Sunday seems to not be a good day - at least for me.

• F.i.x.e.r
    132 posts

@Nerfed-Again. Flight sim is my passion, I'm on P3D v5 myself. Did PMDG get that 737 released for MSFS yet?

• Imagine_Brata
    876 posts

@F-i-x-e-r

Flight sim is my passion, I'm on P3D v5 myself.

Nice and I fly in DCS.

Suggested Topics