ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• schmurK01
    Original poster 4 posts

Hello !

I have a problem.

I can't load the game from saves on this date after July 27th...the saves seem fine but I can't load any of them. And during the game I can save without worries but I couldn't load it either...
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, repaired the files, I switched to administrator mode but nothing worked: can you help me?

Thanks.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3881 posts

Hey @schmurK01 ,

Thanks for reaching out, I'm sorry to hear you're unable to access your saves.

Do you receive any specific error messages at all? Or are they missing from the game?

Official Response
  • schmurK01
    Original poster 4 posts

Hello !
    No, 0 error messages.. :s

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hey @schmurK01,

Thank you for taking the time out to update us and sorry to hear this is happening.

So that we can see exactly what you see, would it be possible to share with us a video using a link from a 3rd party video sharing website?

Many thanks

Official Response
  • schmurK01
    Original poster 4 posts

@Ubi-WheelyDuck how can i do this ?

• pitair1
    24 posts

I have similiar problem. I cant load savegame after 24 of april. 130 hrs of gaming and loadscreen is endless.
    What is intresting, saves from previous dlc are loading with no problems. Saves after skyscrapers are not working. Before ive played scyscrapers dlc with no problems, saves was working, everything was ok. But now it isnt. Wanted to try seeds of change dlc and save is not loading.
    Playing again is an option, but little shame, 130 hrs, nice map, all wasted.
    Any thoughts?

• schmurK01
    Original poster 4 posts

Hello, I have a video for my problem :

• Ubi-MrM
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1485 posts

@schmurK01 Thank you for the video !

@pitair1 I've also taken note of your report, and I'm sorry to hear that you are encountering a similar Issue !

For the purpose of our investigation, I invite you both to provide us with the following information :

👉 Are you using any mods ? If yes, does the Issue persist when they are deactivated ?

👉 If not using any mods, in addition to steps already performed on your end, does the problem still happen after following the steps of our PC troubleshooting guide ?

These elements are important for our investigation, in order to isolate the Issue.

If you'd like to provide additional information, or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Official Response

Suggested Topics