ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• WildHunt
    Original poster 230 posts

Hi,

The new Death Jarl items, the Helm, Cloak, and Bracers, which have just been introduced in the Forgotten Saga free update, can be bought multiple times from the vendor Everold. This only happens so far with the items I have mentioned. I also have the Death Jarl leg armor, but that can only be bought once. I am not sure about the weapons yet.

I have recorded a video showing how I already have the items but they still appear in the shop.

Video link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JvJHcApk9M8fMOrgeEGXCo4AGyymyBcY/view?usp=sharing: (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JvJHcApk9M8fMOrgeEGXCo4AGyymyBcY/view?usp=sharing)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Verse
    Ubisoft Support Staff 976 posts

@WildHunt Hi there, and thank you for the report and the video 😊

Our development team has been made aware of this issue and are currently looking into it! We will let you know once we have more information 🙂

Thanks!

Official Response
  • G19greyghost71
    2 posts

Also I have 4 pieces but the chest piece is missing and cannot get the full set, Major glitches and buggy's so far in the dlc so far

• G19greyghost71
    2 posts

@Ubi-Verse
    Anyone explain why I have 4 pieces of death jarl but the chest piece is not for sale major bug issue I noticed others cannot buy it either no way of getting the set

• WildHunt

@G19greyghost71 You get the chest piece automatically after you have bought everything in the store. I had already completed the new mode (got to the end, won the last boss battle) as well when this happened, but I don't know if that is needed or not as well.

• rtbeal38
    1 posts

@G19greyghost71

I just bought all of the armor it cost a little over 300 dreams but my chest pice is not showing up in my inventory when I went to put it on.

• WildHunt

@Ubi-Verse Something must have changed because now the Death Jarl leg armor can be bought again. I can 100% confirm the weapons cannot be bought again, it is now just all the armor pieces. If you need an updated video let me know.

• RCDeschene
    159 posts

Having this issue as well. Same with some of the gear in the Raider shop

• int5749
    16 posts

Hi all,

again - this time Niflhein DLC - I was able to buy items twice and since I haven't been sure I got them already I bought some items 2 times 😕

While it shouldn't be possible I haven't checked before but thought Items were removed before.

Anyway: Any chance to get this fixed and to get ressources back??

Regards
    Joerg

• OxIdOAC
    35 posts

@int5749 This game is littered with bugs, and only thing Ubisoft is doing, is make more crap items to sell in store, instead fixing their game. Pathetic....

• TheNorfolkian
    1667 posts

@OxIdOAC Exactly.... have a problem? Buy something... It doesn’t work? Keep buying!

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2973 posts

Hey,

We're unable to add resources back manually I'm afraid. Could you let us know which items you were able to buy duplicates of so we can look into this please?

Official Response
  • TheNorfolkian
    1667 posts

@Ubi-Froggard I for one recently bought the Thunderer’s Brazier from the Taranis Settlement Pack a couple weeks ago when Reda had it as part of the weekly selection. The thumbnail for it wasn’t greyed out with a green check mark, and I spontaneously bought it without realizing I already had it... lost 35 Opal on that... but that’s not a big deal.

It isn’t the first time I’ve seen items in Reda’s weekly shop not display as being already purchased, but in the future I’m going to check my inventory before I buy anything that isn’t already marked.

• int5749
    16 posts

@Ubi-Froggard
    I think it's "Dead King" Armor in english? I'm playing in German 😉
    I reloaded a previous save so lost about 2 hours of game 😕 which is painful as I also lost 3 days of daily challanges 😞
    It's possible to me to get every item of this armor multiple times.

• Ubi-Froggard

Thanks @int5749 and @TheNorfolkian, I know there's been some issues like this before but I've forwarded that info on to the game team so they can check and see if they can reproduce it.

Official Response
  • TheNorfolkian
    1667 posts

@Ubi-Froggard Apologies... I forgot what topic I was posting about... here’s some video showing specifically that pieces of the Death Jarl gear set are still available after purchasing them. I first noticed the problem after returning from a run in the Forgotten Saga. Perhaps that has something to do with it?

• Ubi-Froggard

Thanks @TheNorfolkian. Just so you know, the issue with the duplicate purchase through Reda you mentioned for the Thunderer's Brazier is a separate issue, but has also been reported.

Official Response
  • TheNorfolkian
    1667 posts

@Ubi-Froggard Great! Double-reporting for the win.

• Misinformedgods
    6 posts

These (Death Jarl) items do not upgrade properly. Yesterday I tried to upgrade with leather and ore; it appeared to take my materials without filling in the upgrade rectangles. Today I was able to upgrade to mythical, but still not able to upgrade with ore, etc. I also have two Death Jarl Cloaks, because I thought it was another iteration, rather than a duplicate, as the game does not have duplicates in any other place.

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1182 posts

@Misinformedgods Hey there, sorry to hear you're having trouble upgrading those items! Have you noticed this happening with any other sets? Does this happen regardless of where you are in-game?

Official Response

Suggested Topics