ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JohnnyTeoss
    Original poster 7 posts

I have read the requirments for the Sigrblot Festival.
    I have done Grantebridgescire and have my settlement level at level 3
    But Sigrblot Festival does not appear.
    Is this a bug? When will Ubisoft be able to fix it?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TheNorfolkian
    1651 posts

@JohnnyTeoss The Sigrblot festival doesn’t start until August 4 and will last until August 25. This was noted in the TU 1.6.0 announcement.

• Ubi-Verse
    Ubisoft Support Staff 953 posts

@JohnnyTeoss Hi there 🙂 This is working an intended as the festival is coming back on the 4th of August, as stated by @TheNorfolkian (Thank you for that 👍)

Let us know if you have any further questions 🙂

Official Response
  • JohnnyTeoss
    Original poster 7 posts

@Ubi-Verse Thanks!

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2768 posts

Hello @JohnnyTeoss,

No worries, our team is always happy to assist!

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • DarthJonezzu
    5 posts

Sigrblot festival doesn't appear. It is 7th of Aug. I've completed all except Forgotten Saga.

• Ubi-LadyBlue
    Ubisoft Support Staff 545 posts

Hey there @DarthJonezzu.

Odd that the festival isn't appearing for you and I'm sorry about that.

Just to confirm, your game is updated to the latest version?

I'd also like to have you clear your Ubisoft Connect cache and verify your files for me. If it's still not appearing, to help me investigate this a bit more, I'd ask that you grab me an image or short video clip showing the game version along with the nonexistence of the festival.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • DarthJonezzu
    5 posts

@Ubi-LadyBlue

Hi,

Cache is cleared, files checked and Sigrblot Festival doesn't show. Game is up to date.
    Here is a small video clip about my game.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6WF0PuI7McEil9YmSFjiWsRth6qkIOo5

Regards,

Darth Jonezzu

• Ubi-oof
    Ubisoft Support Staff 428 posts

@DarthJonezzu thank you for taking the time to get those steps done for good measure. I submitted a new report for this issue with the Sigrblot Festival, but I would like to collect additional information to help with our investigation. If you don't mind, can you try loading an earlier save file as a test, and let us know if this issue with the festival's assets still occurs? If this fixes the issue for you and you are able to see/interact with the festival, please let us know.

Official Response
  • DarthJonezzu
    5 posts

@Ubi-oof
    HI,
    My last manual save is from 17th of Feb 2022 and playing time was 204 hrs. Sigrblot festival show up when I load that saved game. Now my playing time is 344 hrs, so I don't like to go back in time so far :D. I saved my current play and loaded it again, but Sigrblot festival didn't show up.

Regards,

Darth Jonezzu

• Ubi-LadyBlue

Understood and I can't really blame you @DarthJonezzu. I wouldn't want to go that far back either but the information alone is helpful for our teams.

I do have a few more questions so we can get the answers added to our report if possible:

• Do you remember when and where your last save was before the festival?
    • Do you remember if you were doing a particular quest on that last save?
    • Were you inside or outside of the settlement?
    • When did you load the save? Was the quest active or in the teaser period?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Official Response
  • DarthJonezzu
    5 posts

@Ubi-LadyBlue

• Do you remember when and where your last save was before the festival? - If I don't remember wrong, I played game day before festival started.
    • Do you remember if you were doing a particular quest on that last save? - That I don't remember at all. Sometimes I play daily and sometimes week or two break. I remember that I started to play when that forgotten saga was out and downloaded it.
    • Were you inside or outside of the settlement? - Outside of the settlement.
    • When did you load the save? Was the quest active or in the teaser period? I loaded that save 12th of Aug.

Regards,

Jonezzu

• Ubi-LadyBlue

Thank you so much for updating with those answers @DarthJonezzu.

Please keep an eye out for further updates and let me know should you need anything else in the meantime. 💙

Official Response
  • DarthJonezzu
    5 posts

@Ubi-LadyBlue
    Thank you for trying to solve this problem. But I'm little sad, because I cannot participate that festival and get those fantastic rewards, which everyone else who can participate will get...well maybe I have to wait for another year ................

Regards,

Jonezzu

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4758 posts

Hi @DarthJonezzu apologies for the late response.

I'm also sorry that you were unable to participate in the Sigrblot festival.

Official Response

Suggested Topics