ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• An0nymio
    Original poster 39 posts

Bug on "Projects" at base I got " ! " = "new" projects" but nothing new since few months I got this
    Any other players got it ?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Imagine_Brata
    743 posts

it's nothing that bothers me

• echolecter
    352 posts

@An0nymio Everyone that doesn't buy each season pass will see this. There is another project you can't see that is linked to the seasons. Don't think it's a bug but I see it as an incentive to get the pass that unlocks it and the exclamation mark doesn't appear anymore after you browsed over it.

So there is a bugfix, you only need to pay to get it.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hey @echolecter,

Thank you for kindly taking the time out to share your knowledge and experience to help, these do indeed change with season passes.

If ever there is anything else we can help with, just let us know.

Official Response
  • tt7crocodiles
    10 posts

Yes, plz FIXE IT! If I can't do this Projet I shoud not see this (!)

• Wolfe_Protocol
    59 posts
    Hey @echolecter,

Thank you for kindly taking the time out to share your knowledge and experience to help, these do indeed change with season passes.

yes, you can remove this crap from my screen. i don't need a season pass, i don't want a season pass, and i don't need extra crap on my screen. it would be nice if i could tell the game to stop recommending activities to me, since all it ever recommends is projects that i can't do because i don't have, want or need a season pass.

and why can i not zoom out my camera a bit? why do shooter games decide for us what our camera settings are?

and tell the artists over at Massive that if they're going to do the semi cartoony art style, it needs to be consistant... that or farm out the character design work to an asian development studio, because the asians seem to be able to make bodies and faces that don't look like bad wax figures of creepy old men, which is what the Swedes at Massive gave us.

and why does this game force me to aim through scopes? in the first game we had the option. right mouse button to aim and then tab if we wanted to aim through scope. that is utterly ridiculous and needs changed in a bad way.

and for the love of all things great in gaming... PLEASE GIVE THE PLAYERS CHARACTER STANCES WE CAN SET TO DEFAULT SO WE AREN'T STANDING AROUND LOOKING LIKE A REALLY CREEPY OLD MAN AT A GIRL'S GYMNASTICS MEET! seriously. stand like a character in the division 2 for 5 minutes. go on. i dare you to do it in public. i double dare you.

• An0nymio
    Original poster 39 posts

@Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Oh okay so push more further then
    Suggest an endgame and story-spoiler activities to beginners directly, as they don't have access, to push them get to the end.

Seriously, it's a "bug" if the game says to a player who DON'T have that activity on his account, to do that activity.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3939 posts

Hey guys,

Thanks for your additional feedback on game elements and designs you'd like to see updated, we appreciate it and will pass them onto the team for their consideration.

Please continue to share your feedback with us and if there's anything more we can help with!

Official Response
  • PT_Frizzer
    106 posts

@Ubi-TheBerry Maybe talk to devs to stop nerf the loot. I was making Invaded missions and the loot was almost nothing. In a complete mission dropped 7/8 pieces of loot. What is happening. I've already noticed this kind of nerf in summit but now is in missions too. Tell devs that this game is a LOOTER shooter. Are they killing the game? Oh and about the crashes...they changed the crashes location, now crashes at loading.

Suggested Topics