ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• hllli_1414
    Original poster 31 posts

Assassin's Creed Valhalla I watched the ritual but I couldn't turn into lava to continue the game I killed Calder and I don't know what to do Cold embers Calder will try again next night

It is not possible to load a previous autosave because the previous save after the task failed, I do not have an old previous save

Patch Notes 1.6.0

Can someone tell me what I should do?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4800 posts

Hi @hllli_1414 apologies for the late response.

I'm also sorry to hear that you are unable to progress in the quest 'Cold Embers'. As you have killed Calder this has prevented you from completing the quest.

Can you please try meditating then go back to the quest location and try again. This should hopefully make Calder respawn.

However, if this does not work then could you provide a video to show this.

Official Response
  • hllli_1414
    Original poster 31 posts
  • UbiMindflayer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 169 posts

@hllli_1414 Thanks for the update and for the new video! To confirm a few details so this issue can be reported up correctly, when you first attempted to kill Calder, was it during the ritual or at a different time? Please let me know.

Official Response
  • hllli_1414
    Original poster 31 posts

@UbiMindflayer I killed him during the ritual

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4800 posts

@hllli_1414 thanks again for the video and for confirming when you killed Calder.

I'm sorry to see that meditating did not make Calder respawn. I have reported this issue to the development team to investigate.

Official Response
  • hllli_1414
    Original poster 31 posts

@UbiMindflayer  I killed him during the ritual

• UbiMindflayer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 169 posts

@hllli_1414 Okay got it. This information was added to the investigation, and thanks for updating me and providing it! Please stay tuned for potential updates here or in News & Announcements. 😊

Official Response
  • hllli_1414
    Original poster 31 posts
  • hllli_1414
    Original poster 31 posts

@UbiMindflayer Did you find a solution to a problem?

• hllli_1414
    Original poster 31 posts

@Ubi-Keo Did you find a solution to a problem?

• Ubi-Greybeard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 320 posts

Hey @hllli_1414 !

Apologies for the confusion. The issue is not resolved yet, but it is being investigated by our development team.

All information you provided, has been forwarded to the developers, and it should definitely help speed up the process. Once we have additional information to share, it will be found in the News & Announcements section, as Mindflayer mentioned.

Official Response

Suggested Topics