ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• tdeak917
    Original poster 1 posts

On PS4, game fully updated, A Feline's Footfall quest just can't finish cause I don't have the quest item in my inventory & can't get it. The cat statue's vanished, no sign of footfall by the leaf pile either, any quest markers gone, following where the cat chase should be & then jumping into the leaf pile doesn't get it. I jumped & missed the leaf pile the first time doing the quest, died & reloaded before finding the cat statue & it's been broken since. Can't continue with any of the Asgard questline. Tried reloading previous saves initially, cat just doesn't show up nor does footfall, got the root for Ivaldi beforehand & can't speak to him, tried changing the difficulty to Saga (Story) & Skald (Easy) like the identical now-locked thread from a couple years ago said & that didn't work, tried waiting in Asgard & it didn't reset or anything. This bug's a couple years old now & still not fixed, completely stopping me from being able to keep going with the Asgard arc

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Redplanonfire
    2 posts

same here on PC... The cat doesnt show up anymore.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2974 posts

Hello @Redplanonfire-0 and @tdeak917,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to proceed.

Can you please provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can investigate it further for you?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Redplanonfire
    2 posts
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5810 posts

Hi @Redplanonfire apologies for the late response.

Thanks for the images provided. Can you confirm if you died during this quest?

If possible could you also provide a video that demonstrates this issue.

I would recommend uploading your video to a video sharing platform such as YouTube, you can then copy the URL link into this thread. 

Can you also ensure that your latest save is uploaded to the cloud. If you are unsure how to do this there is a support article that you can check here

@tdeak917 if this issue is still occurring for you could you also provide a video demonstrating the issue and upload your latest save to the cloud.

Official Response

Suggested Topics