ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• int5749
    Original poster 16 posts

Hi all,
    I was able to buy items from River Raid twice 😞 which I did in accident. Now there are no more ressoures available thus I'm not able to get all items 😞
    Any chance to get this fixed somehow, e.g. to remove double items from my inventory and to claim ressources back?

Regards
    Joerg

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2973 posts

Hey @int5749

Unfortunately reloading a previous save would be the only way around this if you can, but could you let us know which item(s) you were able to purchase twice so we can look into this?

Official Response
  • int5749
    Original poster 16 posts

@Ubi-Froggard
    Finally I was back in Valhalla and need to die in DLC to return to Englaland 😉
    I checked Vagn and it's about "Balhrafn-Atgeir" which I now to have 2 times and no more loot avaiable in raids.
    So I can't buy missing pieces like Sense or hairs 😞
    There is no option for me to return to former saved game as I already played several hours on this.

Any other Option??

• Ubi-Greybeard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 280 posts

Hey @int5749 !

It's not possible to undo a purchase from Vagn's shop, so loading a save prior to making the purchase would be the only way to go for the time being.

We have forwarded this information to the development team, to make them aware of this.

Official Response
  • auridulis
    86 posts

@Ubi-Greybeard I don't know where to post this exactly, but Vagn shows duplicate items for me too.

When I acquired those items originally, Vagn's Wares inventory became empty as it was supposed to.
    But then those two duplicate items came back there at one point. I do not know when that happened exacty, though.

Title Update 1.6.0. PC.

• UbiMindflayer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 169 posts

@auridulis Thanks for sending information on your specific situation with Vagn! This has been reported to our teams, and they are currently looking into it. Please keep an eye on this thread and News & Announcements for updates.

Official Response

Suggested Topics