ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheButley 0
    Original poster 1 posts

Hello, I have recently got into the division 2 for the first time. As a big fan of the first game, I was excited going into the second game. My question is about the late game pvp. I have hit max level and I am about watch level 40. I thought there was balancing or scaling in the the pvp areas like the dark zone but it doesn't appear there is or I might be missing something. Every person I have come up against has killed me in 1-3 seconds and I hardly do any damage to anyone. I have a hunters faith build and a heartbreaker build and none of them seem to actually do anything against other players. I have the same problem with skirmish. Am I missing something? is the pvp very unbalanced or am I doing something wrong? I can't even go in the dark zone anymore because I just get spawn-camped or chased around the map.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• GnarlyAtol1793
    640 posts

@TheButley-0

yeah, player behaviour is much different in Division 2 compared to Division 1.

Due to more build diversity, skills and talents there are combinations resulting in huge damage bonuses you need to be aware of.

You mentioned you are fresh in endgame. Don’t give up. Continue playing. For PvP it matters that your SHD watch is filled (at SHD 1000). Then their is a new progression system, called Expertise, allowing to increase your weapon base damage by 20%. I do not know what are the best gear sets and talents since TU15 due to some nerfs. Others can give you good advises. Check also Reddit for this.

Of course your stats on gear pieces and guns need to be maxed out, what you probably don’t have yet, the same as in Division 1.

At prime time the darkzones can be quite toxic. Yes, you will be killed but not in real life 😊. You can also play a bit at other times. Sometimes you can play hours in the darkzones without any rogue encounter.

Further note: you are fresh in endgame. The rogues you encounter play this game mostly quite some time. They know every square meter of the darkzones, move perfectly, aim at the head, know how to make best use of the build gimmick & trick stuff, have developed perfect solo and team tactics … as in Division 1.

Enjoy! You will make progress over time.

Suggested Topics