ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheQueenNae14
    Original poster 5 posts

Posting on mobile so sorry for formatting issues and anything missing.
    During "The War Effort" questline it says "Survive 3 rounds of Swinda's weapon testing" but Swinda is no where to be found in Ravensthorpe. I have reloaded saves, left Ravensthorpe and England entirely. I've gone on to play "The Forgotten Saga" storyline in hopes that it makes her spawn in. But nothing is happening. I can't complete Sigrblot because of this.
    There is currently 16 days left of the event.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Greybeard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 315 posts

Hey @TheQueenNae14 ! Welcome to the forums!

Swinda is normally just outside her Arena in the Festival area (to the left of the entrance of the Arena). Could you please provide some screenshots showing she isn't there?
    There should also be a quest from her too, that has a tracker to the NPC (those are auto-accepted once you start the festival and are repeatable) so you should be able to show there's no marker as well, via screenshot.

Official Response
  • TheQueenNae14
    Original poster 5 posts

@Ubi-Greybeard
    Here are some from my game.

As shown, Swinda isnt near the Arena, and the quest marker either goes to the offering boat or to the statue that butts up against the Arena.

• Ubi-Greybeard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 315 posts

Hey again @TheQueenNae14 !

Thanks for the screenshots, they're quite helpful!

I see you're tracking the quest "The War Effort", not Swinda's quest. It should be automatically picked up, and also has a tracker. Is the quest missing as well from the quest log?

Official Response
  • TheQueenNae14
    Original poster 5 posts

@Ubi-Greybeard
    This is my current quest log.

It seems like Swindas quest never dropped/triggered in my game.

• Ubi-Auron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 349 posts

Hi @TheQueenNae14 and thanks for the screenshot!

Swinda's quest should be called 'Test Your Metal' - does it appear when you press the menu button on your controller to show nearby quests?

Official Response
  • TheQueenNae14
    Original poster 5 posts

@Ubi-Auron
    No, it does not.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4777 posts

Hi @TheQueenNae14 apologies for the late response.

This issue may be linked to another issue where the quest 'The War Effort' cannot be completed if you have already purchased everything from Norvid's shop before starting the quest.

Can you confirm if you purchased all of the items from Norvid's shop?

As you aware the festival ended yesterday, therefore you will be unable to complete this quest for which we apologise.

I can however forward this information on to the development team.

Official Response
  • TheQueenNae14
    Original poster 5 posts

@Ubi-Keo
    I had not bought all the items from Norvids shop as I usually dont buy the hair/beard cosmetics and shields so those, along with one of the opal items, were left in the shop.
    And its fine that the event ended. Hopefully this helps the development team for the next Sigrbolt festival!

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4777 posts

@TheQueenNae14 thanks for the information provided.

I have forwarded this on to the development team.

Official Response

Suggested Topics