ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Morcillinos
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi all,

After the latest update that took place last week, the quest "Into the Fog" still has issues.
    The NPC that has the key to the cell, does not respwawn even after following various workarounds such as restart the game, or going to another area such as Norway, or restart the game from previous save etc.

The quest is part of the main campaign in Ireland and it's getting really annoying not being able to finish it.

I have an Xbox X and I was expecting with the recent update this issue to be addressed.

To run the game from a previous save is not an option as I played the whole Ragnarok DLC plus some extra exploration in England and for obviouis reasons plus the game is vast in terms of exploration, I cannot do this.

Is there any way to reset the current quest so I can start it from the beginning?
    Is there any way for Ubisoft to implement "Reset" or similar function into the game?
    Is there any other workaround I can try to fix this issue?

Thank you.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Auron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 410 posts

Hi @Morcillinos - sorry to hear you are still experiencing this issue on the newest version of the game.

We don't have a way to reset the progress in the single quest, I'm sorry. If loading a previously saved game before starting the quest didn't resolve the issue, could you please send a link to a short video showing the problem? It can be uploaded to an external streaming site, like YouTube. We will be then able to pass it to our dev team for further investigation. Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics