ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JurgenCZE
    Original poster 3 posts

PRAISE:

I praise the developers for the game Far Cry 6. Finally, a Far Cry game where there are NO SNAKES, also where there is no unnecessary SKILL TREE. And the game is very nicely made and the world is interesting and huge. There is something different about each location or region and I like the game.

COMPLAINT:

And now something that I would recommend that UBISOFT management focus on.
    I was thinking of buying the game but I didn't know the necessary information. As a person with ophidiophobia - the fear of snakes, I have to be careful with UBISOFT's games in the last few years, because if there are snakes in the game, then the game is not for everyone, especially for people with this phobia. That's why I'm glad that Far Cry 6 is finally a game without snakes, and I also hope that other parts of Assassins Creed or Skull & Bones and other games. They will be free of snakes.

That complaint is about UBISOFT Technical Support. I asked them about the Far Cry 6 game, I needed to know if there were snakes in the game. They couldn't tell me if there were snakes in the game or not. They just wrote me their guesses, like it's an island so snakes are likely to be there.
    Please, UBISOFT management, give technical support the information your customers may need.

Your support is not well informed.

Maybe it's your protection to keep information about your games from leaking, but if people are going to buy your games and people want to know about your games, your tech support should be able to answer their questions.

So please make games without snakes or add a setting to DISABLE/HIDE SNAKES in your game settings.

As snakes are completely unnecessary in your games.

Lucky it was Free Play Weekend for Far Cr 6 on Xbox. And I could try the game.
    I bought the game today.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics