ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• WeYo
    Original poster 3 posts

Hey.
    I reported a week after last DLC release (DLC10), that some of my production chains are gone and even reinstalling and other stuff didn't bring them back and so far Ubisoft have don't nothing like they don't care ... well only about the money I spent so guess from them .... there's no problem. So yeah, maybe somebody who care can help or something --- dunno, seems hopeless, I can import them from Dockland but that's not why I play this game and I bet same with many of you guys. So, if there's somebody who have some ideas or experiences with that ... let me know, I really wanna play the game "the old fashion way" 🙂

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Asterix201252
    516 posts

@WeYo
    All of those production chains are working fine for me. My guess is that they work for most people, otherwise there would be a lot of posts on here. I can't find any others, not even from you.
    I note that you say that this started to happen just after DLC10 release. My first guess as to why this is happening: Are you running any mods? It very often happens that people reporting problems just after a game update are running mods that are no longer compatible with the updated game. If so, try turning them off.
    Also, have you tried verifying your game files?

• WeYo
    Original poster 3 posts

.. Hi, so I've done all of it -- even started new games without the DLC10 and they are still missing and same with mods and without them + also with verifying my game files and still the result is the same. And I know that the problem isn't mainstream or something but still. I've bought the FULL game with everything and it's kinda SHHHH that after all that Ubisoft doesn't want to help or find out why the game is broken or something. I can play it but I don't like Dockland and I don't find it interesting to use it to make your game complete. IT MAKES GAME WAY TOO EASY AND EASY DOESN'T MAKE YOU GROW OR WORK HARD and so on, it's boring and I don't want a boring GAME, I didn't buy it all just to be bored by it. 😕

• Ubi-MrM
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4048 posts

@WeYo Hi, and welcome to the forum !

I've taken note of your report, and I'm sorry to hear that production chains went missing !

As the Issue persists after the steps shared by @Asterix201252 (a big thank you for that !), a case has been created, in order to gather save files.

You can access the case through our Help website, and this will help our investigation into the matter.

If you have questions, or for any other issue, don't hesitate to reach out !

Official Response

Suggested Topics