ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• greekwarrior7_
    Original poster 2 posts

A friend bought me Ghost Recon Breakpoint Standard Edition. If i want to buy and play the Ultimate Edition contents will the ultimate edition replace the standard edition and be able to access the ultimate edition content? And if this can happen will i need to redownload the game or not?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• greekwarrior7_
    Original poster 2 posts

So a friend of mine bought me the Standard Edition of the game and having finished episode 1 in order to move on to episode 2 i need the dlcs. So i was wondering if i buy the ultimate edition will it replace the standard edition giving me access to ultimate edition content? And if it works that way do i need to redownload the game or not?

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1278 posts

I don't think it works how you think because I believe the Ultimate is NOT really the Ultimate but I am going to allow those who have the Ultimate and that they may be here (this forum is almost a ghost town, they should have change the name to tumbleweed town forum by now).

I also don't believe that you would have to re-download the game but knowing Ubi and their wisdom, there is a possibility that you do.

Stand by and I am sure someone will lend a hand.

Welcome

Suggested Topics