ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• I3eard_of_War
    Original poster 549 posts

(Best would be to let us buy Protective Fabric's & Receiver Components)

Weapons have 3 per build (but pistols are not really needed).
    So the price of Protective Fabric's should be cut in half per upgrade.
    Or even in 1/3 of what it is now.
    Their are 6 gear pieces and only 3 (actually 2 weapons per build)
    We need more Fabric's than Components
    And without making the cap higher the solution would be to need less Fabric's to upgrade.

It's not that it is hard to get Protective Fabric's, it only takes long to get them.
    - Buying 1 item at a time
    - Deconstruct them
    - And if full (like me) you have to do it many Many times.

So yeah cut prices of Protective Fabric's needed in half or 1/3 of what it is now.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• rashbak101
    114 posts

@DutchLMB4ever

"it only takes long to get them"
    That is intended.

• I3eard_of_War
    This post is deleted!
  • I3eard_of_War

@rashbak101
    - Ignores "it's not hard to get Protective Fabric's"
    - Reads "it only takes long to get them"
    - Ignores the 3 points i made after
    Sigh....................................

• SuspiciousPixel
    588 posts

It doesn't take long to get them. Just do countdown and deconstruct everything. Even if you have a full inventory (which is down to your own poor inventory management) you can just deconstruct everything without having to pick it up.

If you are having crashes in Countdown and cannot play that game mode then just grab some players and do floor 10. You gain lots of loot and tonnes of field proficiency caches. You'll be at the 9999 cap within an hour.

Buying gear/weapons to deconstruct is just a bad way to go about it.

• I3eard_of_War

@SuspiciousPixel
    Countdown is boring as hell.
    Summit is depressing on its own (let alone farming 1 room in there)

(I'm full because I have multiple build idea's for the Specialization rework, I just don't know what will be usefull at the moment.
    Has nothing to do with poor management 😉)

It's not the weapons, it's just the gear as it is double/triple the amount of what you have to upgrade compared to weapons
    So it should be cheaper as the cap is the same for both.

Suggested Topics