ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• gamecrusher447
    Original poster 111 posts

So last time I made a mission concept people seemed to like it. And I promised I'd go back to the drawing board to make more. Well after some time I finaly got one. So here we go.

Note: I make these just for fun. I'm not suggesting these missions would be put into the game. Nor am I trying to gain anything from this.

Enemies: cleaners
    Objectives:
    - Infiltrate the cleaner stronghold
    - Secure the area
    - Enter the fuel depot
    - Destroy the fuel tanks
    - Locate the fuel truck
    - Destroy the fuel truck
    - Secure the area
    - Go deeper into the fuel depot
    - Eliminate hostiles
    - Destroy the fuel tanks
    - Locate "The Dragon"
    - Destroy "The Dragon"
    - Secure the area
    Mission ends.

The mission starts with the agents finding a hole in the quarantine wall which is only blocked by some metal plates. The agent kicks them down and enters the quarantine zone. They kill a couple of cleaners patrolling the area for infected. They then make there way into the fuel depot where they can see the cleaners running a full operation. Testing there new fuel. The agent destroys the fuel tanks and clears out the area. Over the comms a cleaner can be heard calling the attention of all personel on site that they gotta protect the fuel supply which is meant for their boys up in midtown. The agent locates the truck. Kills the cleaners defending it then blows it up with the use of explosives. They finish of the remaining cleaners, including Gibsen. A mechanic using Explosive cars which leave behind pools of fire on detonation. The agent then moves deeper into the fuel depot. The agent kills more cleaners before finding more fuel tanks, which they destroy. Benitez praises the agent for destroying the fuel supplies before being cut of by an intercepted call through ISAC. The cleaner on the radio can be overheard saying that they should meet up at the gate and bring "The Dragon" to a secure location. This changes Benitez his mood. He explains that last time the cleaners use the name "Dragon" for their fire trucks. And the last one they fought was very dangerous even tho it wasn't fully operational. There for it is our number 1 priority to destroy it. The agents fight their way through many cleaners before reaching the gate. Use the gates control system they lock it. Blocking the way forward for "The Dragon". It retaliates by firing it's incendiary mortar destroying the scaffholding and burning the platform, forcing the agent to get into the area with "The Dragon". The agent avoids the incendiary mortar rounds and tries to stay away from the firetruck since it's flamethrower is still operational. The agent the. notices a couple of IED's and places them on "The Dragon" after all IED's have detonated. The truck starts catching fire. An when it fires it's final barrage in an attempt to kill the agent it blows up in a gaint ball of fire. The agent then leaves through a destroyed building and the mission end.

Some pictures to give a feel for how it would look:

The mission starting area. The hole in the wall will be located next to the right tower.

Outside of the fuel depot. Cleaners patrol the area and burn anything they figure might be a contamination risk.

The inside of the fuel depot.

The fuel truck.

Further inside the fuel depot.

The gate and "The Dragon".

Some character dialoge:

The mission starts:
    Benitez: "Alright agent. We've been seeing cleaners move into the quarantine zone by the dozen. We assume they have migrated their operations somewhere inside. We need you to put a stop to it."

Agents locate the fuel depot:
    Benitez: "Alright agent. We need you to destroy any equipment these bastards have. No tanks means no fuel means less of the citty burning to a crisp.

As the agents approach the fuel depot:
    Cleaner: "Alright. Gibsen, I need you to bring the truck up for refueling. Just heard our boys in midtown run into a big infestation. O'Neil. I lost comms with Espanoza. Keep your eye out for anything."

Agents destroy the fuel tanks:
    Cleaner: Hey. Everyone listen up. It seems we got some vermin crawling around. Protect the truck and exterminate them.

The agents locate the truck:
    Benitez: "Ok, now find some explosives and destroy that truck."

The truck explodes:
    Benitez: "Agent? You still in one piece? Jesus that was one hell of a blast. Their are more tanks inside."

The agent destroys the remaining tanks.
    Benitez: "Great job agent. Tha..."
    ISAC: "Hostile communications intercepted."
    Cleaner: Alright. Everyone get to the gate. We're getting "The Dragon" out of here.
    Benitez: Oh that's not good.

The agent moves to the gate to intercept "The Dragon":
    Benitez: Agent. This is about to get very dangerous. "The Dragon" is a literal firetruck. The cleaners used these in Midtown to steralize entire city blocks. If they get one on the streets down here. You have to stop them.

The agent gets to the gate:
    Benitez: Agent you got to close that gate.

The agent closes the gate:
    Benitez: Now they got nowhere to go.
    Cleaner: [censored]!

The front garbage truck hits the brakes but goes to fast, turning the wheel and driving straight into a apartment building. The second garbage truck turns the other way. Driving straight into a bunch of barrels wich light ablaze. "The Dragon" hits the brakes in time and fires it's mortars at the agent above. Destroying the nearby scaffholding and lighting it ablaze.

The agent enters the arena:
    Cleaner: "You goverment types are all the same. All talk but no actions. We made the hard choice. You'll burn for your actions here today."

ISAC detects the first IED:
    ISAC: "Improvised explosive device detected."
    Benitez: "Agent those explosives might help destroying that thing."

First IED detonates:
    Cleaner: "You think that's enough to slay "The Dragon"?"

Second IED detonates:
    Cleaner: "Hey. Keep them off of me. This thing is starting to heat up."

Final IED detonates:
    Cleaner: "Arrgh. [censored], [censored]. Agh, agh, aaaaaaggghhh!

"The Dragon" explodes:
    Benitez: Jesus, that was one hell of a job agent. I can’t thank you enough for what you did here today. I have seen firsthand how those things operate in the field. You saved a lot of lives today.

So. As you can see this mission is heavily inspired by both Napalm Production Site and Dragon's Nest. But I tried giving some sort of creative spin on it. Anyway. I hope you liked this idea.

Let me know what you think and why you do or don't like it. (Pls do tell me. It helps me a lot in the creation of more ideas.)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics