ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Der_Bleistift1
    Original poster 1 posts

Hello fellow forum users and maybe Ubi,
    I've gotten back into R6E, primarily for the crisis event Eclipse which is going on as of writing this and I just want to post some ideas for features I wish were in R6E...

• A "for you" voice line in the chat wheel. I occasionally find myself with 1500 ammo and yet another ammo box, it would be nice to communicate to my teammates that I don't need more of whatever it is, even if it is a voice line from unpinging a crate.
    • Need ability refill option on chat wheel. On a similar note, there are also times I need an ability refill and there isn't an option for that on the chat wheel. An idea to tackle both this and the last suggestion would be a low on (whatever) and full (whatever) option which would appear to the side of the button on the chat wheel.
    • Level requirements to play on higher difficulties. Making only operators of minimum levels 1, 3, 5, and 7 available on multiplayer difficulties 1-4 respectively (ofc this shouldn't apply to singleplayer/squad only games) would serve to alleviate the frustration I and probably many other players feel when they are the level 10 with two other level 1-3s taking on Truth or Consequences or Alaska. The mission would be doomed to fail (unless you are playing with a god-tier player) and you, the prepared player, would lose an op and need to rescue them in a later mission.
    • Add campaigns. I did not start playing siege in time for the Outbreak event, but I still want to experience it especially after playing through Extraction. I would love to see an adapted campaign added for singleplayer/squad where you could fight through each of the 3 maps in a sequential story. Plus, there is already a storyline created for what could be the Truth or Consequences campaign. With a game like Extraction, there should be storytelling, and campaigns would enrich the experience and create a deeper level of interest in the story.
    • React Credit rewards for completing missions/objectives. Right now, the only way to get RC is by paying or by completing Maelstrom Protocol. I get it, Ubi is a for-profit company, but by adding RC rewards for completing missions you add more replayability by being able to grind for uniforms/headgear/weapon skins. I think that this could really add enjoyment to the R6E experience, and hey if you're going to add campaigns, might as well make those have an RC reward too.
    • React Credits for completing Ubisoft Connect challenges. In the same vein as the last suggestion, being able to earn RC from gameplay would be nice, and with the Ubisoft Connect challenges being only good for Ubisoft XP I often don't even pay attention to what challenges are active like I do with R6:Siege. The main difference is that in Siege there are 250 renown rewards for completing the challenges, and progressing towards the next in-game item I want is something I would actually care about.
    • Shotgun buff. For the most part shotguns, excluding Alibi's, are underpowered and a pain to use, pump shotguns in particular have a slow rate of fire, small magazine, and long reload time, and the SASG feels like it is only useful in melee range. This makes them very impractical to use when playing, and when it is the only starter option for Sledge, Echo, etc. it makes them unenjoyable to play at lower levels.
    • Lazer underbarrel attachment. The laser underbarrel attachment from Siege feels like it should be in R6E but it isn't. What's up with that? Plus, with the REACT light and REACT laser it would give a greater variety to gun attachments. And, for guns that have more than one underbarrel rail, you could add greater gun customization by being able to run more underbarrel attachments.
    • Separate REACT light/laser. I know this is a questionable change, and I am not sure myself if it would be good or bad, but if Ubi adds the option to run multiple underbarrel slots, this would make more sense. Maybe if each gun gets 2 underbarrel slots this would be more balanced and give more options for customization as well as dilemmas of do I run the REACT light and laser, or the red dot laser and REACT laser, or whatever other customizations.
    • Equip to all button. With R6E's universal almost everything, an option to equip a uniform, headgear, gun skin, or charm to everything makes a lot of sense and also saves a bit of time clicking through menu after menu to kit out each of the 20 operators in the game right now.
    • 416-Carbine buff. I saw somewhere else on this forum someone (sorry I can't remember the post/poster) suggest revert the 416 mag size back to 30+1, and I have to agree with that. With the recoil and limited mag size, I would like to see one of those problems facing the gun's viability addressed.

These are all the features I can think of right now that I wish were in the game. As usual, more content is better, and adding more ops would always be appreciated even if the past crisis event skins can't be equipped to them. If you are from Ubi and you're reading this, I imagine some of these changes would be easy to add and I would love to see them in-game.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Killorio
    158 posts

@Der_Bleistift1 These are great suggestions, I agree with most of them. The only I really disagree is the one "Level requirements to play on higher difficulties" since it would make matchmaking even harder, and especially, it does not mean the player is inexperienced, but just the Operator; for example, my Echo is level 6 but all my Operators are level 10+ but this does not mean I shouldn't play as him, just be more careful, which would be fine since I am more experienced and should count on experienced players too.

As for "laser underbarrel attachment", it would be great to have it here on R6Extraction, I'm just unsure if Archeans should see it or not; I think if the laser is ultraviolet, it should be invisible to Archeans, if not, they should see the laser, which would be a nice challenge to us. Also, the laser attachment could be switched between REACT laser and flashlight too with either tapping the same button or holding it to choose the desired attachment from a wheel selection.

Speaking of which I suggest a new mutation: Archeans become able to see ultraviolet flashlight, even from beyond destructible surfaces.

Suggested Topics