ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Durza09
    Original poster 1 posts

I’m on PS5. I completed a race event to earn my first free racing boat. The game crashed after the introduction video. When I opened the game the video played again, finished, and now I can’t claim the boat. The text opens to claim or test drive but no matter what I press it says I need to claim my free vehicle first. I can’t look at the inventory or interact with any of the other classes of vehicle in the area. No matter what I do, it keeps saying I need to claim my free vehicle first. I have reloaded many times. I’ve watched the video and skipped the video when getting back into the game. I’ve shut off and restarted my PS5. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game. The issue persists and has made the game completely unplayable.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1001 posts

@Durza09 Hello! Welcome to Discussions!

I'm sorry that you ran into this issue while playing and have been unable to continue playing because of it. 😞 Please go through the troubleshooting steps here and here if you haven't yet, to rule out any of the common errors that can cause an issue like this. If you are still stuck and unable to play, would you mind recording a video so we can have a closer look? You can upload it on the sharing website of your choice (like YouTube for example) and send us the link here. If you're uploading the video to YouTube, please make sure it is Public or Unlisted. Having a video will help us understand the issue better, and we'll be able to contact the dev team for more information.

Thank you!

Official Response

Suggested Topics