ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Holyr00d
    Original poster 10 posts

Hi,

I am seeing a lot of talk, but not from the players who play DZ almost exclusively in Division 2, around removing Expertise from PVP zones.

I would like to think that Yannick and co are not only just discussing removing the system outright from pvp zones.

What about all the pvpers who are fine with it, the players who are daily in pvp? The players who are loving it? do we not get a voice?

There should be at least a compromise. No Expertise in non-invaded dark zones (or a scaling down of Expertise like damage in these dzs). Expertise present in invaded dark zone. Maybe add one more Invaded dark zone, just to be fair 😉 I am sure there are other compromises that can be accommodated... just looking to get the ball rolling...

Holyrood

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• HonestlyOK1986
    207 posts

@Holyr00d having a level 20 weapon is a huge advantage in the dz, massive,it's essentially like having an extra red core and a bit. They obviously put zero thought into it when they wanted to impliment the expertise system. It was a point i raised on here the second they announced the system, the player base in pvp will dwindle to nothing, it already was on xbox before i switched to ps5. Im sure as taxes not starting a new char from scratch and building my way to get 55 exotics to get 1 level 20 weapon to stand a remote chance of competing in pvp. It could take anywhere between 2000 to 3000 hours of play to go from 0 to 40, from 0 to 1000 watch level, get up too max expertise level, gain bear minimum 55 exotics to rank a weapon to 20, all the other materials required as well, min max a few pvp builds to stand a chance.

Nobody, and i mean nobody, is willing to do that. Why would i start again and need a solid year or 2 of playing before i can pvp again? The game is the least inviting title to a new player i've ever witnessed in 25/30 years of gaming. Good luck getting a balanced dz, it hasnt been balanced since pre wony.

Suggested Topics