ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• T.H.U.D.D.
    Original poster 139 posts

Your entitlements will be granted to you shortly. I'm getting this message all the time on PS5. I thought it might be my internet connection, but I don't get this message on PC despite using the same connection. The strangest part is that my PS5 is connected downstairs, directly to my router via lan cable, and my pc is connected to my repeater upstairs, via lan cable. Could it be a PSN issue, or is it just the Div 2 servers?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3957 posts

Hello @T-H-U-D-D thanks for raising this with us.

How long on average do you have to wait in-game for your items to be granted, for PC and for PS5, so we can make a note of this?

Can you also tell us what type of content/item/reward is it you are waiting on to sync with your character? Are they credits you have purchased from the in-game store? For store purchases we always advise it can take up to 24 hours for items to be delivered to your in-game inventory, on any platform.

Official Response
  • T.H.U.D.D.

@Ubi-Milky Thank you for your response. I actually have no idea what in-game items were supposed to have been granted or how long it took as I have never received anything noticeable or a message when the item was delivered. I don't purchase credits, so it's never that and I've never seen this message on pc. It occurs quite often on PS5, and I'm just doing normal activities ( CP takeovers, Summit floors, etc...). I suspect it could have been for the Global Event stars or Summit Ascent Challenge rewards, but I just kept playing and didn't bother checking on the amount I had or when/if it updated. I have also noticed that on PS5 when using an apparel cache key, it quite often says "Unable to fulfill request" or something like that and I have to try again. I also have never had that message on PC.

I think it might have something to do with PSN or with the increased server traffic due to the global event, even though my connection signal was blue according to the game ( What is blue anyway? If the colors were green, yellow, and red, I could easily understand; but what does blue represent? Is it optimal or somewhere in between yellow and green? You know, like just below green and just above yellow. Yellow+Blue=Green?). I even had to wait in a queue to connect, which I hadn't seen in a very long time.

I'd say it was my own connection, but it doesn't happen at all on pc.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3957 posts

Hello @T-H-U-D-D thanks for your reply. I don't have that information to hand, but I have been able to find a few players asking about this exact connection display who have been encountering connection issues.

I will reach out to our Division team for a definitive answer - do you happen to have a screenshot or photo of this happening in-game on PS5 that you can share with us in this thread?

Official Response
  • T.H.U.D.D.

@Ubi-Milky I don't currently have a screenshot, but I will take one the next time I see it and report what I was doing at the time. For what it's worth, I was playing for a couple of hours on PS5 today and didn't get the message at all. I think it may be tied to server load during Global Events.

• thecaveman991
    14 posts

@T-H-U-D-D

Having the same issue on Xbox for the past week. Noticed that this only occurs on the NYC Map. In addition I am having issues connecting to US West servers on the NYC map as the game is always allocating me to US East ( 2 Time Zones away) with either yellow or red connection symbols. I have had this message 5 times today and have had 3 Bravo 03 disconnects. Have changed ports, hard reboot but still issue persists. If I am on the DC map I am on the US West server with Blue connection and 0 disconnect or Synchronization messages. It is getting to a point that New York is becoming unplayable for me due to the disconnects.

• T.H.U.D.D.

@thecaveman991 I wish I could help you, but I don't know what kind of Voodoo the servers or Ubisoft Connect are calling upon when we log in. I'm in Europe, but frequently get logged-in on US East servers both on PC and PS5. I just restart the game on PS5 and restart both the game and Ubisoft Connect on PC until it straightens itself out. It might help to fast travel to a dark zone CP and then just exit into the LZ map ( since the DZ changes servers to find an active one), but sometimes the game just does what the game does. Turning it off and then on again is actually a legitimate strategy with today's tech, lol!!

• Ubi-Ciel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1474 posts

Hey guys,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us. As previously mentioned by @Ubi-Milky, could you share images showing this issue happening on your side? This will allow us to forward this possible problem to the dev team 😊

Official Response
  • thecaveman991
    14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • thecaveman991
    14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3297 posts

Thanks for those. Can you let us know if the content you own on PS is all purchased on your own PS account, or is it being shared from another one?

Official Response
  • thecaveman991
    14 posts

@Ubi-Froggard

I am on Xbox and I own all the content.

• thecaveman991
    14 posts

And now to top it all off my Washington map is putting me on the Asia servers with a constant red connection. What can I do to get back to US West?? Please help.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4871 posts

Hey @thecaveman991,

Apologies for the delay - as requested, could you share any screenshot examples of this?

And if you haven't done so already, please ensure you've completed all of the steps in our connectivity guide to ensure you have the best possible connection to the game's servers, as this can impact which date centre you're connected to.

Please let us know how you get on, thank you!

Official Response
  • thecaveman991
    14 posts

@Ubi-TheBerry

I have followed all your recommended steps in your guide to no avail.

If you would take the time to read my previous posts above you will notice some screenshots of my connection in DC and then my connection in NYC. To make this abundantly clear so that there is no continued misunderstanding of my issue:

I am in DC on a US West server, with blue connection icon and I decide to go to NYC. Once I "land" in NYC my server changes to US East and the connection icon is either red or yellow with various degrees of lag. My IP address is the same on both maps yet I cannot get NYC on a US West server.

PS. The Asia issue was resolved by a complete restart.

• Ubi-SleepyGoat
    Ubisoft Support Staff 568 posts

Thank you for elaborating @thecaveman991

If possible, please open a support case with us and submit a screenshot of your port forwarding settings along with the results of a traceroute test, testing your connection to support.ubisoft.com

Even though you play on Xbox, running this test from your PC is completely valid.

We will need to know which Ubisoft account you use to play the game as well.

Official Response
  • thecaveman991
    14 posts

@Ubi-SleepyGoat

First of all - my apologies for the delay in my response as I was formulating an answer to your above request without becoming extremely angry and offensive. I understand that you are merely following the guidelines/procedures of your department and I do not want for you to feel that I am being aggressive towards you for you doing your job.

1. No - I will not open another Support Ticket for the same issue that has plagued the game for the past 2 years at least. The last time I created a Ticket for help on this issue your Support Department blew me off by closing the ticket without resolving the issue and basically called me an idiot.
    2. No - I will not provide information that can be used to hack into my PC
    3. No - I will not provide information regarding my ISP as the issue has nothing to do with my internet connection or my ISP. This statement is validated by:

a) The different ISP servers within my Clan who supported me in testing my theory
    b) In the thread above you will see a person complain of the exact same thing and they were in South America - a region of the world my ISP is not
    4.The issue lies with your in game protocols/coding regarding server allocation on your Client Application. Your protocols/coding is not searching for the applicable regional server but saving the last server associated with that character/client. So if I join a person of Server A and log off, when I rejoin/log in again the client application will automatically assign me to Server A instead of using my IP to reallocate me to my closest Regional server. This was tested and can be replicated by joining someone on a different server to your regional server every single time.

Now that I have had my say - Thank you for doing your job.

Regards
    A frustrated Gamer
    Caveman

• Tyranmedic
    56 posts

Very well spoken!
    I do hope the developers take note of this and act accordingly, thank you for taking the time to write this strongly well worded response!
    I certainly have the exact same thing and did complain about it months ago and they have done nothing about and I think they will do absolutely nothing about it a,@thecaveman991

• Nixon.Redgrave
    1 posts

@thecaveman991

I also wish to thank you for your response and troubleshooting efforts.

I, too, am having server regular connection issues with The Division 2 and also with The Division (original). These are the only online games (and most of what I play now are persistent online game) that I have connection issues with. I get regular Delta-03 errors and the Synchronization is currently slow… message.

I recently had my ISP send a technical representative out and he ran a myriad of tests on my connection to their end and he said he never sees a house with a connection as clean and solid as mine.

I do not believe this persistent issue is related to my equipment or my connection to the Internet.

Suggested Topics