ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TX_State_Bobcat
    Original poster 2 posts

Platform: Xbox Series X
    Patch: 1.6

Apparently I found the map on my own and collected it. Now going through the area to get all the artifacts. I check a few guides and realize this is what I'm missing.

On Patch 1.6. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game and nothing. The map is in my inventory but it's still not marking the artifact box as complete. There is also no "x" on the world map either.

I can reload a save a few hours back but I'd rather not do that. Anything I can do or do I have to reload and go back a few hours?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1463 posts

@TX_State_Bobcat Hi there, sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue with this hoard map. Could you provide a few screenshots to better illustrate the issue? If you load an older save and then pick up the artifact, does it appear complete?

Official Response
  • TX_State_Bobcat
    Original poster 2 posts
    @TX_State_Bobcat Hi there, sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue with this hoard map. Could you provide a few screenshots to better illustrate the issue? If you load an older save and then pick up the artifact, does it appear complete?

Thank you for the reply.

If I load an older save the map is there and looks to complete like normal.

As for the screenshots please see here:

https://ibb.co/7SjgdP6
    https://ibb.co/tKQt1zK
    https://ibb.co/PYbHHpr

• UbiMindflayer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 169 posts

@TX_State_Bobcat Okay thanks! Could you please attach those image files directly to this thread? This is most ideal for us to investigate this further. I appreciate you working with us on this!

Official Response

Suggested Topics