ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Annihilator_1NL
    Original poster 4 posts

While looking at my statistics ubisoft connect in Division 1 they havent been updated the past 3 or 4 days, just wondering would this eventually record the activities from the past days ?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4158 posts
    Best Answer

Hello @l3av3 thanks for confirming this, our Division team are currently looking into this as we know it to be affecting both Division titles for a few weeks now, whilst a few of our other titles were fixed and updated on the weekend, as each game needs a fix applied separately I beleive.

Official Response
  • Annihilator_1NL
    Original poster 4 posts

@Annihilator_1NL i keep track on friends as well due the website the division tracker, it seems more people arent updating in stats, i think the problem ocurred since the last maintenance thursday 1 st september 2022

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3610 posts

Hey @Annihilator_1NL

Please could you take a screenshot of the stats you are seeing, and we can check if it matches what we see on our side. You would need to send us this through a private channel though, as we class this information as account sensitive information so please don't share that on the forums. You can send us it on any of the options below:

Live Chat (when available)
    https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/Cases/New/

Twitter Direct Message
    https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport

Facebook Private Message
    https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupportUK/?brand_redir=348896167463

Official Response
  • DamaiMikaz
    1 posts

@Ubi-Froggard Can confirm this for me as well. The amount of play hours hasn't been updating for me for at least the last 2 days (while I have been playing)

• orchunter88
    0 posts

@Ubi-Froggard I think everyones stats are stuck. I have extracted like 750 items in last 10 day, but stats still show 98 047.

• natureboypt
    1 posts

My Ubisoft Connect stats (all of them, play time, skill kills, total kills, etc) for The Division are also not updating, ever since last week.

• SmokeEvil-925
    3 posts

In-game statistics updated, but Ubisoft Connect statistics not

• RezaKK4
    1 posts

@SmokeEvil-925 i have the same problem

• SmokeEvil-925
    3 posts

@suschunga got it, thx!!

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5434 posts

Hey there guys,

Apologies for the delay.

As @suschunga has noted already - this issue is something we're aware of and are investigating.

If you notice this happening with any other titles in you library please also let us know!

For now though, we'll let you know should we receive any updates from the team.

Thank you and apologies for the inconvenience caused!

Official Response
  • l3av3
    2 posts

I can confirm the same issue in Ubisoft connect.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4158 posts
    Best Answer

Hello @l3av3 thanks for confirming this, our Division team are currently looking into this as we know it to be affecting both Division titles for a few weeks now, whilst a few of our other titles were fixed and updated on the weekend, as each game needs a fix applied separately I beleive.

Official Response
  • l3av3
    2 posts

Thank you for the information

• SmokeEvil-925
    3 posts

@Ubi-TheBerry CONFORM_BUG_FIXED
    Well done!🍻

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1130 posts

@l3av3 You're welcome! Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns 🙂

@SmokeEvil-925 Thanks for confirming that this is fixed! If you run into any other issues, don't hesitate to reach out.

Official Response

Suggested Topics