ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• fatherjimbo
    Original poster 10 posts

I'm about to start another play through and I can't stand the janky switch to 3rd person in friendly camps. Has UBI finally giving us the option of turning that "feature" off?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• WID992007
    187 posts

@fatherjimbo no as its a needed feature as the game needs it that way to direct you around camps to find the different features as well as missions you may encounter there ..in mamy you need to build things ..to build up your arsenal ..or a fishing camp to make fishing and hunt go better or even LOLA and her SHOP as well as the insurgency missions

as well as just out siode many camps you need to see what's available for transportation options..some camps have a heli some only a boat or a horse or a land vehicle option ..so yea i see why in certain camps you only need 3rd person view .. go out of the camp .. the game returns to first person

also in some camps you need to read posters as well as NOTES ..like even the one you unlock boomer on

FPS view you'd likely miss it as a post on a wall

• Sleezure
    141 posts

@WID992007 It's a needed feature so that the player can see/display their fashion Danis in hub areas, just like Destiny.

FTFY.

• WID992007
    187 posts

@Sleezure umm this game is FAR CRY 6 ..not DESTINY ..if you wanna see your fashion or outfits

use photo mode in settings to view your character

• rickidoo2010
    149 posts

Yes... use something called the libertad mod. Once you install the mod manager (quite easy), there are an assortment of things you can do to the game. You can stay in 1st person in camps, among a number of other cool things. There a menu in the mod manager, you can pick and choose how you want to mod FC 6. And it's trivial to uninstall any or all mods.

https://downloads.fcmodding.com/fc6/: (https://downloads.fcmodding.com/fc6)

• fatherjimbo
    Original poster 10 posts

@rickidoo2010 Holy crap..you are the GOAT my dude. Thank you so much.

• RobertEmerald
    170 posts

I was wondering the same about turning off first person mode. 🙃 Seriously though, I can play in both modes, but having options is always a good thing.

Suggested Topics