ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• anthraxiodone
    Original poster 3 posts

Hi, I've been playing for almost 2 weeks now in Division 2 on PC and stat tracking is normal, Just about 2 days ago the stat tracker stopped working or rather it freeze. Is this something to do with syncing?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4080 posts
    Best Answer

Hey guys,

Thanks for your continued updates.

As of writing, we have no further updates on this issue as it is still under investigation.

We also cannot provide an exact time frame we expect a solution at this time either, but rest assured it's being looked into.

Should any developments be shared, we'll be sure to post them here.

Thank you for your understanding and patience while we work on getting this resolved.

Official Response
  • TheFluffs.
    6 posts

There is one specific challenge that does not complete for me, the one where you are suppose to change or chose a specialization. I have changed like 10 times and still it won't register. Maybe a bugged challenge?

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1174 posts

@thefluffs Thanks for reaching out about this!

Just to confirm, what is the name of the challenge you're trying to complete? Which specializations do you have, and which have you tried?

Official Response
  • Gabriel.Knight
    282 posts

@thefluffs I had this happen to me as well. I believe this goes away when you reach World Tier 5. I have/play multiple characters, so the exact order is a bit lost on me. One key allows you to "inspect" a specialization. A different key actually activates the specialization.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Community Representative 1138 posts

@brewz Thank you for sharing your knowledge about this!

Official Response
  • Levinthunderboy
    1 posts

Played for different Ubisoft Connect challenges in game but the challenges didn't update with the latest status of game. Had tried restart and log out and in of the game and Uconnect since yesterday but still unworked.

• Mr.T.Magnum
    171 posts

@levinthunderboy Confirmed! It's the same as with AC Origins...Weekly Challenges didn't count anything since yesterday! Support...please investigate this!

• Myrdhyn74
    10 posts

Can confirm, too.

Not a single challenge counted since reset although there were more than enough reasons to.

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

Hey everyone!

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with challenges not progressing. In order to investigate this further can you please let us know the exact name of the challenges that are not progressing?

Thank you.

• Mr.T.Magnum
    171 posts

@ubi-viral At the moment (last time played yesterday) it looks counting regular again.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3613 posts

Hello everyone, thanks for posting about the delay to challenges updating in Ubisoft Connect.

Please be advised for in-game statistics, there can sometimes be a delay of up to 24 hours for this to update in the Connect launcher and sync progress with our servers.

We do open investigations into our Connect launcher when players inform us, which statistics are not updating for them and which game, this is usually if this has not been updated within a few days of completing, so do let us know if this is the case.

For in-game challenges and achievements, there can also be a 24-hour delay to the challenge showing as complete, but this is less common.

For anyone who may be checking this thread with the same issue, please let us know of any challenge are not completing for you after 24 hours and please let us know if these are core or time-limited challenges, thank you.

Official Response
  • Mensana21
    10 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Mensana21
    10 posts

@ubi-milky Why did I get a warning for my post saying "off topic" when the issue I described is exactly the topic of this thread ? Shoudn't the Ubisoft Stats counters and the counters behind the Challenges be the same ?

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4776 posts

Hi @mensana21 apologies for the late response.

The warning you received for being 'off topic' was likely due to the post on this thread. You were mentioning issues with the game statistics for Watch Dogs 2. This is a dedicated forum for the Division 2, and this particular thread was for issues with the Ubisoft Connect challenges.

The game stats and challenges are different, although in some cases the challenges may be linked to game stats, therefore I understand why you would relate the two issues, therefore I have removed the warning from your account.

If you are experiencing issues for a game please make sure that you post on the dedicated forum. However if there is not a dedicated forum then you can post on the Ubisoft Connect or Ubisoft General forum depending on the issue.

For more information about the forum rules, please check here.

Official Response
  • Mensana21
    10 posts

@ubi-keo OK thank you for clarifying.
    Since my Stats have not uptaded since several weeks I thought I could post here, also while looking on this website, I saw that many players have the same problem (Rainbow 6 siege and AC: Valhalla, for example) so I don't think this is a problem specific to a game, the problem seems to be Ubisoft Connect really.
    I wrote in Ubisoft Connect about it. I really hope somebody will solve this problem.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3613 posts

Thanks for the update mensana21 and thank you for navigating to the Ubisoft Connect forum instead, hopefully, a support agent will be able to answer your query soon, in that forum.

If you need to reach out to us as a matter of urgency, you can also always reach out to us via our other support links too >

Twitter Support -  https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport
    Facebook Support - https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupportUK/
    Ubisoft Email/Live Chat - https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/contact

Official Response
  • orldan
    166 posts

I have killed a lot of outcasts yet it still says 0 killed. That challenge has been around for a few days. I haven't done any DZ recently so no idea if the others might work, but seems dubious.

• lex_47
    18 posts

@orldan None of the challenge
    work. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• BSG75_Actual
    10 posts

I concur, none of the division 2 weekly challenges are working. They work find on ac valhalla, far cry 6, BUT NOT ON DIVISION 2. The incompetence of Massive is truly massive, the bugs/errors never end and mostly never get fixed. Its pathetic.

• ConfirmLocation
    9 posts

This started on 9/1 when the new challenges were posted. This problem was also reported by orldan on 9/4 plus 2 more users. NONE of the ubisoft support staff has even bothered to read the post let alone do anything about it. SO FIX IT, DO YOUR FREAKING JOB. ubisoft support is beyond miserable and incompetent. thanks for nothing so far.

Suggested Topics