ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• hpoonis2010
    Original poster 136 posts

If rogue agents are still division (ex) agents, why does each rogue get 3 or more skills when the rest of us only get 2???

Why can they toss skills farther than players can?

Finally, why do the female rogues say (when up close), "I don't want to kill you" when they have spent the past 3-5 minutes trying exactly that?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• BT3241
    202 posts

@hpoonis2010 You can swap skills in a battle too I do it under certain conditions in solo.They can all throw a mighty granade from Hyenas to Black Tusk with excellent accuraccy.They all yell they are going to throw a granade before they do.I try to move when I hear them yell.
    They all say Crazy things she wants to kill you and is trying to lure you out.
    The outcast bomber says "firestarter" and I move you can see them coming.

• Brockk_Landers
    60 posts

Well, I can try to make something up that sounds plausible....or I can just point out that it's more than likely for the difficulty factor.

• Ubi-SleepyGoat
    Ubisoft Support Staff 568 posts

Hey there everybody. Since this is more of a question about game balance vs lore-reasoning I'm gonna pop this thread over to the main discussions for gameplay!

Official Response
  • hpoonis2010

@Ubi-SleepyGoat I put things in support because that is the only board ubisoft pays any attention to.

It is not a question of 'lore'...it is about the npc agents having more skills than players yet we are all 'agents'?

As for the fnikkin 'lore' (screw the lore), if you paid any attention to logic or realism, those side-shooting, side walking, gangsta-style smg-wielding r*e*t*a*r*d hyenas wouldn't be able to hit jack-[censored]. Yet, with one hand, outstretched, walking sideways, not able to control their weapon, they hit accurately, and over distance, every time. LORE? F**K the LORE! Is isn't worth a toss.

• hpoonis2010

@Brockk_Landers Difficulty factor is also redundant as the NPCs obviously have more armor than players and better DPS than players. It always takes me 4 or more headshots to take out a (non-brute) elite, yet they can smack the crap out of us with relative ease.

• T.H.U.D.D.
    139 posts

My favorite npc move is when they attempt to dive, and then are miraculously standing upright and shooting me as if they had never attempted to dive in the first place, despite them being horizontal, in the air a split-second before. So realistic!!

• hpoonis2010

@BT3241 No, sometimes they get three skills.

A special version of this is one agent spinning out a fixer drone, one artillery turret and...
    ...one assault turret. All in use simultaneously.

On another encounter one agent popped out one assault turret and one artillery turret.

• Aced_100
    299 posts
    They can all throw a mighty grenade from Hyenas to Black Tusk with excellent accuracy.

I had to laugh this morning when freeing a black tusk blockade at the theater, someone way down the back, I could hardly see them they were that far away, threw an incendary grenade, I could have made myself a snack it took so long to get to me.

Suggested Topics