ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• A Former User
    Original poster 0 posts

So I was looking at the Shinobi set: "Speed set to maximum" and I tried it.. Speed 66 or something.. Hmm, that wasn't super max I was thinking. Might've been lower also, not sure. So anyway, what does it mean then; I was thinking.
    I still don't really know because I haven't experimented with it too much, I just noted that I got +6 speed from having the full Shinobi set on. Not too much.

Been doing some harvesting with scythe and went with Scythe of Revolt, a whopping +20 speed! WOW! AND WHAT IF I ALSO HAD +15+5 FROM BLOOD ELF??? So I got it yo.. no problem. Then, as I was looking at my supposed amazing stats I noticed that I had only gained up to 68 speed from 48. That's normal with blood elf near fire, it's supposed to yield +15+5 for that. But there's no further speed from the scythe, the boosts does not stack. However: You can get more speed with weapon runes, that will be listed and stacking.
    The +20 will also not stack with Modern armor up to +15.

Now this gets me thinking that if I could balance the stats to get the optimal speed together with other stats it would be the best setup I can get.
    I won't make a list or anything, I'm too lazy for that. This is just my tinkering communicated.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• A Former User
    Original poster 0 posts

So with Algurnir I got 41 speed base. If I trigger the Thegn rune with a parry I get 52 speed. That's odd.. 11 speed from the parry. k. I was convinced it was 10, always thought that. But whatever. And then, if I hit some guy I can get up to +15 speed from my Modern armor set but I am capped at 55 speed, only netting +3 speed at most.

Edit: If I hit the parry, I don't need anymore speed than that cause I can't get it. Perhaps I can with Basim's sword? But that only gives +4, which would fit perfectly with lacking 4 speed to cap IF I get +10 speed... eh.. I'm unsure if that makes sense but nevermind. I don't know if a thing like Basim's will stack with other stuff, like the runes do. Cause with runes in the weapon I can get higher stats at least.. If they actually do anything is really hard to say without a machine measuring it, however.

I'm not sure how the speed stacks but I don't get any speed boost from Thegn rune if I have the scythe +20 speed or Blood elf. Then I can pick something else..

Suggested Topics