ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Duejues
    Original poster 2 posts

It seems only Assault Rifles Damage bugged.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bward141989
    16 posts

@Duejues Have had the same thing happen to several of my ARs as well.

On a related note, if you try to recal one of these bugged rifles, it shows that you can recalibrate the bugged rifle damage to AR damage, but it also shows you can recal the health damage to AR damage:

• Giuseppe1370
    3 posts

Ciao ho aggiornato da poco su ps5 e successo anche a me famas da danni fucile d assalto a fucile

• Wild_Card_7
    5 posts

@Duejues Same on PS5. Appears to be random. For example, I have 2 black market ak-m’s with one giving assault rifle damage & the other giving rifle damage. With Heartbreaker on I’m seeing it no longer adds damage to any AR with rifle damage. Serious loss of damage on any gun impacted by this.

• Giuseppe1370
    3 posts

@Wild_Card_7 il mio famas adesso ha danni fucile come risolviamo problema

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 997 posts

Hey everybody! Thanks for letting us know that you're experiencing this, and I apologize for the inconvenience caused! This is an issue the team is aware of and they are investigating. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon but please keep an eye on the News & Announcements forum for the patch notes in the meantime. Thank you!

Official Response

Suggested Topics