ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• hpoonis2010
    Original poster 136 posts

Anyone have an idea regarding which exotic weapons are likely to drop?

Today I got 5 exotic drops, every one of them was chameleon. To date, this makes about 30 chameleons, 2 or 3 scorpios, 7-8 sweet dreams, 2 chatterbox, 3 lady death, 3 merciless. It is a ridiculously high % for chameleons.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Merphee
    119 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • xcel30
    983 posts

Some of them dropped from specific source i think that is still the case when the change to make them common drop from bosses also happened, so i feel if you kill an outcast you have an extra chance to get sweet dreams above the other exotics, since chamaleon used to be related to bounties it's possible that is tied to some of the random generated bosses if you play modes that have many of them

• Aced_100
    300 posts
    Today I got 5 exotic drops, every one of them was chameleon. To date, this makes about 30 chameleons, 2 or 3 scorpios, 7-8 sweet dreams, 2 chatterbox, 3 lady death, 3 merciless. It is a ridiculously high % for chameleons.

It's RNG, you get the chameleon and I get the merciless, 75% or what I get is the useless, I mean merciless, have deconstructed too many to count,

• Delimanic7203
    21 posts

@hpoonis2010 So unless you're a new player that needs Exotics I wouldn't complain. Don't like what you got crunch them for Expertise system. Today I got 0, zero Exotics. I did see two 'Gunslinger Holster' parts, but I already had those so they were worthless to me.
    I am curious tho, on the new about 'Exotic Components' drop rate. Are they talking about Exotic Component diamonds, being added to the drop pool or are they referring to Exotic parts like the gunslinger holster where you have to find and craft them.

• hpoonis2010

@Delimanic7203 I would be interested to hear from someone in the know (never going to come from ubisoft as they couldn't give a toss about general discussions) regarding the skewed drops in favour of the more sh!tt!er exotics. After all, I'd not put chameleon in the same bracket as kingbreaker; I would suggest sweet dreams is janky garbage, if a player rarely melee smacks, as the reload is way too slow compared to tsunami, mop, ACS or (especially) Scorpio; nemesis is really only good for either the first shot - as everything will descend upon you after they know where you are - or team play, as (I feel) waiting for that talent to load (1 second or so) is worthless when the NPCs are bopping about all over the shop...and without that talent it is a crappy marksman shooter.

• hpoonis2010

@Aced_100 I have also had 3-4 merciless...but even so, compared to the chameleon everything else is extremely limited. Chameleon is really a renamed SMG as every other AR has way better accuracy.

*yawny yawn yawn yawn* You can only post once every 120 seconds. Utterly TEDIOUS moderation!!! I have no truck with the game software itself but I DESPISE non-game ubisoft (the ubi folk on this website and their completely w@nky support) with a flaming passion!!! It all stems from me having to argue and battle with them for almost 3 years to be able to get and use DLC which I paid for but couldn't access.

Ubisoft could do with an unsoft uzi.

Suggested Topics