ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 1 Likes/11 Replies/952 Views
    Dralhur
    Original poster 1 posts

While playing with a friend that was using Ongoing Directive, I had my Chem Launcher out when he killed a marked enemy. My assault rifle ammo reserves went to 7. When he got a kill on a marked enemy and I didn't have my Chem Launcher out, the Hollow Point Rounds were added as usual.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4790 posts

Hey there @Dralhur,

Thanks for reaching out to us with this.

We're already investigating issues with reserve ammo when fast travelling / joining a friend, however nothing specific to Ongoing Directive has been noted yet, so this may need to be raised as a separate matter.

Would it be possible to please capture and share a video of this behaviour so we can forward it to the team to investigate?

Much appreciated!

Official Response
  • Kewliuke
    9 posts
  • Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3915 posts

Hello @Kewliuke thanks for providing that video and thank you both for letting us know you are both affected by this issue.

I've forwarded it to our Division team and I will do my best to let you know of any updates I receive back when our QA has had some time to look into this and attempt to replicate.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3915 posts

Hello @Kewliuke our QA team got back to us and thanked you for the video, they asked if you are able to provide a screenshot of the gear/armour you had equipped at the time this happened with the ongoing directive?

Official Response
  • Kewliuke
    9 posts

@Ubi-Milky

Apologies for the late response. It was an eclipse protocol build, but the build used is irrelevant. It happens when holding the chem launcher with any build.

• Ubi-DeskLamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 449 posts

Thanks @Kewliuke!

Can you please also let us know if this is happening while playing solo, in a group, or both?

Official Response
  • Kewliuke
    9 posts
  • Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4790 posts

Thanks for this @Kewliuke, I've gone ahead and passed it to the team.

If we need anything more we'll let you know!

Official Response
  • Kewliuke
    9 posts

@Ubi-TheBerry

I just noticed it also happens while holding a specialization weapon.

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 997 posts

@Kewliuke Thank you for that information! I went ahead and passed that along to the team as well. As soon as we have any updates to share, we'll post here to let you know. Thanks again!

Official Response

Suggested Topics