ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/10 Replies/2813 Views
    Heimdall__PL
    Original poster 51 posts
    Power Plant VIP task bad time cheroic difficulty level in relation to other tasks.
    If players decide to do a VIP task, only in the case of pro division players, all three tasks are to be completed. As a rule, 1 minute is missing. Even after the update 2.

And we Pro quit after kill 3 first hunter. Wy know so is AMENT.

And we dont need any motivation since we can see that it will not work when simple random guy's go too task VIP and thing is good idea. Even if tell is bugged.

undefined

But now we got demotivation when you delete simple drop from hunters and can't end poweplant on chalange with players random.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3957 posts

Hello @Heimdall__PL thanks for getting in touch with us and sharing this feedback on the VIP task.

The Countdown mission was adjusted to give better rewards in the second phase of the mission, to encourage players to play the game mode and not drop out after killing the first wave of enemies.

Please make sure to post all game-related feedback in our General Discussion area, as our Player Support area is for bug reporting. If you think you have encountered a bug, please elaborate and provide a video if relevant.

Official Response
  • Noxious81
    1257 posts
    (...) But now we got demotivation when you delete simple drop from hunters and can't end poweplant on chalange with players random. (...)

"Challenging" is the same difficulty that we had before the update ("normal" and "hard" being easier and "heroic" being harder) – so if you were able to complete Countdown before the update, you still should be now. Of course this varies with the agents you are matchmade with...

But the first four Hunters not dropping such huge amounts of loot anymore is intended. And I quite frankly have to say I like that a lot, because just like you described agents chose to just leave Countdown because they thought the team would not be able to make it in time anymore (maybe because of some agents trying to save the VIP).

So there are several workarounds... for example playing on "hard" difficulty should make saving the VIP a walk in the park, even with randoms. Or support the players "wrongfully" trying to save the VIP. Or let them do their thing and clear one or two other objectives in the meantime. There are a lot of options. Just abandoning your team isn't one – and that's why I welcome the decision to better distribute the Hunters' loot drops.

• Imagine_Brata
    881 posts

The biggest mistake is probably that many matchmaking on a difficulty level that is too high for what they are capable of.

And we Pro quit after kill 3 first hunter

And pro players who like the game stay until the extraction is done.

• Imagine_Brata
    881 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • SuspiciousPixel
    588 posts

Saving the VIP is not the problem, it's the insane number of waves which eats into the objective's overall 15min time. It's why people skip it and kick people who start VIP encounters. It's not a problem to complete with a well co-ordinated and geared up clan but with random players the VIP encounter is a nightmare.

• F.i.x.e.r
    132 posts

Objectives like the VIP are deffinitely overdone by the dev. Either give us the old bullet spunge difficulty method or the constant respawn method but not both. There is another annoying NPC behavior that artificially impares your ability to complete the objective and that is when they camp in the spots inaccessible to the player and you can't kill them. I have failed the cooling tower location many times due to NPCs running out the clock in these areas

• Heimdall__PL
    Original poster 51 posts

@Imagine_Brata Never do extraction dron steall by hunters and turret kill all. Beter - Random player put same skill dron and turret one more time.
    After update one hunter steal on first wave and end wave skills. Now this changed but @Noxious81 tell all nothing changed. Beter - added bonus on challenge are differen as other difficulty. But nothing changed 🙂
    A and zero exotic.

• Heimdall__PL
    Original poster 51 posts

@Ubi-Milky Miky (BUG) is at time clock @F-i-x-e-r give you simple ansfer. I find wihout problem 7 other players. They see never ending (story) Waves of NPC. Film 🙂 Test you own game beter. Or give me money for this.

• V4MPiR1
    353 posts

@Heimdall__PL

They see never ending (story) Waves of NPC. Film ☺ Test you own game beter. Or give me money for this.

Confirmed. I had this occur on a first target (Turbine SHD Crates)... endless NPC waves until the timer expired. We were unable to progress to the second and main targets, failing both consequent to the bug.

I was unable to determine a cause, unlike the open world warhound convoys endless waves bug, caused by mini tanks getting 'stuck' in the spawn closet (ie. truck).

Suggested Topics