ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RobBot34
    Original poster 8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-SleepyGoat
    Ubisoft Support Staff 568 posts

Hey there @RobBot34!

I'm gonna address each of your concerns individually below!

Open world directives selection has changed.

I believe this is intended, to make the new season feel fresh, but do you have a comparison in the Directives options from before the current patch and after the current patch?

No field proficiency caches when leveling up.

Are you noticing this on a second character? If this is happening on your first character to hit a certain proficiency level, can you record a short video of the next time you level up?

Experienced gained from open world activities seems halved, possibly we are not getting the xp bonus from the directives or for increased difficulties.

Can you take a screenshot showing the activity summary before you start it, and another one showing the total XP you earned from it at the end? Make sure we can see your difficulty and directive selection.

Individual items cannot be deconstructed from the Options Menu of that specific item.

Can you record a short video showing off this issue?

Official Response
  • RobBot34
    Original poster 8 posts

@Ubi-SleepyGoat

1. why not just have all of them that are in the game? let players play the way they want to play. Scavenged skills, ragers and hard to earn are gone, replaced by ones previously only available in the summit afaik.
    2. its my fourth character technically. i will try with another character and record it.
    3. i don't remember what the xp amount was before the patch but less than 300k on heroic with 4 directives does not feel right, maybe i'm wrong. what it says on the map is what i get from the activities.
    4. this isn't an issue specific to me and its exactly as described in my original post.

• PT_Frizzer
    124 posts
    No field proficiency caches when leveling up

When in the season you gain the reward of season instead of field proficiency cache, normaly is a season cache or other rewards.

• Every1H8Rayman
    10 posts

@RobBot34  let me answer this for 1- every new season the  directives change. 2 -when you finish the season reward track (100) then you get field proficiency caches. 3 - different activities will always give xp base on them activities you doing EG 500k+ with 4 directives and it the same for the last season. 4- no clue

• Uriei
    2 posts

@Ubi-SleepyGoat

Individual items cannot be deconstructed from the Options Menu of that specific item.

Can you record a short video showing off this issue?

here you go:

• Noxious81
    1257 posts
    (...) No field proficiency caches when leveling up. (...)

Field Proficiency Caches are only granted after you have reached Season Level 100 and thus completed the Season's Reward Track/s. This behavior is intended and has always been like that since the Field Proficiency Caches were introduced back in... Season 2?!

This is because before their introduction we – during and active Season – received the respective rewards from the Season's Reward Track/s until having reached level 100. And nothing at all when leveling up from then. To fill this gap, the Field Proficiency Caches were reintroduced to also grant a reward beyond Season Level 100.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4841 posts

Thank you very much for sharing this video @Uriei, appreciate it.

And investigation into this has been opened into this already, so I've passed your video on.

We'll let you know should we need any more information!

Thank you!

Official Response

Suggested Topics