ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JaimSandar
    Original poster 4 posts

The day of the latest update, after playing for some time I noticed an alert on the Apparel button on the main menu. I clicked on that, and there indeed was a new Apparel Cache to open. Opened it and accepted the Textiles in lieu of a duplicate item. Escape to close that window, and the main menu indicates a new item alert on the Apparel button. Clicked on the button, but there is no new cache to open, and there are no new item alerts on any of the Apparel categories, but the Apparel tab does show a new item alert.
    Restarted the game, no change. Restarted PC, logged on TD2, no change.
    Quit the game, enabled the Verify Files option from Ubisoft Connect.
    When completed, logged back on TD2. There is still a new item alert indicated on the Apparel button, but in the Apparel menu there is nothing in the Store, no new Cache, and all apparel tiles (Cap, Glasses, Neck, etc.) do not indicate any new item alerts.
    I selected each tile (Cap, Glasses, Neck, etc. and in turn selected each item listed on each. There are no new items found under any of those tiles.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• JaimSandar
    Original poster 4 posts

I tried to post a screen clipping of the Apparel menu, but the post indicates an error and won't submit.

• V4MPiR1
    353 posts

@JaimSandar Check arm patches.

• JaimSandar
    Original poster 4 posts

@V4MPiR1 I said there is nothing new in the Apparel menu. Yes, that statement includes patches. Thank you for trying, though.

• Oatiecrumble
    942 posts

@JaimSandar I have the same problem, been like it since latest update, drives my OCD mad.

• Crossaber
    77 posts

I have the exclamation mark since i looted the baby face vest, and it stay there forever. Besides, appeal key rewarded is not showing up until game reset, it is also a possible reason for the mark.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4790 posts

Hey there guys,

Thanks for reaching out and reporting this.

Did this begin for you all with TU16?

Could you please also share any screenshot / video examples of this as well as note what the last new item you genuinely received was?

We can then pass all this onto the team to take a look.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • N3mB0t
    1239 posts

everytime you gain an apparel key from leveling up that "!" goes up , only way to reset it is to go to caches and press on the spotlight tab where it shows you exacly how many caches you have stored , until you gain another one , ad nauseam.

sorry if i didnt name something right but im not ingame , still i think i was clear enough about why that happens.

• V4MPiR1
    353 posts

@Ubi-TheBerry This is a BUG in the TU16 update and 100% caused by the acquisition of the Babyface Vest, which is improperly configured, and 'disappears' from inventory immediately postacquisition.

Attach this third-party YT vid to your report:

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3917 posts

Thank you to everyone who reported this issue with the notifications, and thank you to @V4MPiR1 for providing that video. I will forward this to our Division team now to try and replicate - thanks for creating this bug report!

Official Response

Suggested Topics