ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Every1H8Rayman
    Original poster 10 posts

Anyone missing weapon and armour after the last update as i have about half a dozen weapon missing?? alot of the stuff im missing is stuff that i have put into expertise

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3957 posts
    Best Answer

Thank you for the update Every1H8Rayman and thank you for creating a case for us. I

If some of your friends also encountered this issue in your Discord, we would appreciate it if you could please ask them to contact us and create a case like you did. We need to investigate players' accounts on a player-by-player basis and gather screenshots or videos showing that they once had these items in their inventory if they happen to have any clips.

Whilst we do not have the ability to grant lost loot or crafted items back to players, it is important for us to investigate players accounts and understand how many players this could be affecting, so we can ask our Division team to look into this bug. Thank you again for raising this issue with us after the update.

Official Response
  • Every1H8Rayman
    Original poster 10 posts

Im missing A (so far that im have known) guns after the last update mainly my lvl 10 Enforcer shotgun... I only reason i pick up that im missing the Enforcer was i use in it in the DZ. And before you ask no i did not del it or stack it away on a side toon as im really OCD about this stuff 

• Ubi-SleepyGoat
    Ubisoft Support Staff 568 posts

Hey there @Every1H8Rayman

We will need to know a full list of items that you are missing, and screenshots of you having them in your inventory from before they went missing. Were all of the missing items from the same "set" or did things go missing at random?

It is also possible that your items were deconstructed or put into storage, so please double check your storage area as well.

Official Response
  • Every1H8Rayman
    Original poster 10 posts

@Ubi-SleepyGoat hey i already given screenshot to Ubi-Shou of what i can but i know about 3 or 4 item missing some of my other mate are missing things 2, i know i didnt deconstructed the item or move in to another toon as im very OCD about and spent 20 min looking i also had it fav as well so i know not to deconstructed as well.

• Dr.dist
    1 posts

Yesterday 22 sept I was farming at the Summit, when i was finished I went back to the White house. When was about to start the get my loot fitted to my new build that I was about do, half of the stash, of Umbro gear set (loot from Summit) loot had vanished, plus my Eagle Bearer, I looked everywhere, try to reboot Div2, Rebbot the PC, but nothing help. Of course I didnt have a screenshot of my stash, who think about taking screen shot of the every time you travel around Div2, So now, I have to farm again at Dark Hour, and that [censored] me off a lot, because it is hard to get that assault rifle, damn!

• Every1H8Rayman
    Original poster 10 posts

@Every1H8Rayman  lvl 10 Enforcer shotgun and couple of yellew item i dont care for and couple of exotic and 1 per order item

• Ubi-Milky

Thank you for your replies everyone, so it seems to be affecting different gear for both of you since the update. For most missing content or inventory queries, we would need to check your account for these items and when they were gifted/earned in-game.

If the items appear on your account but not in your game and you can show us your inventory, we would then get our Division team to look into this deeper and open an investigation if needed.

If you are still missing this gear from your inventory at the time of reading my message, please get in touch with us over a private support case, with the names of the missing items, so we can look for these on your Division account side > https://www.ubisoft.com/help/contact

Official Response
  • Every1H8Rayman
    Original poster 10 posts

@Ubi-Milky hey milky i tried that and they said they would pass it along but that was like 8 or 9 days ago, i dont really care for the item as i got a 2nd Enforcer shotgun that i have upgrade but and all the other gear i was missing i can farm real fast but the resources  is the stuff i really care about as they was the stuff that take time to get

• Ubi-Milky

Thank you for the reply @Every1H8Rayman, we are aware that after the Season 10 update launched, some items were removed from the expertise system, this has been mentioned to us by a few players so far, so we are checking players accounts on an individual basis when they contact us privately on our support links. Thanks for bringing this to our attention too.

Official Response
  • Every1H8Rayman
    Original poster 10 posts

@Ubi-Milky that could be true but the Enforcer shotgun, i got my 2nd Enforcer shotgun to lvl 10 that can seen in the logs that i upgraded it, my account is Every1H8Rayman. I do remember before tu 16 was out that a lot of the player got item that they got from the reward stuff from the ubisoft store again so that could of been something as well

• N3mB0t
    1239 posts

@Every1H8Rayman

how did you got a second enforcer shotgun in the same account?

isnt that the same as the sweet dreams ? but the version you would get on pre order ? how did you get 2 in the same account then ? im curious.

• Ubi-Auron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 420 posts

Hi everyone!

This is correct - The Enforcer was a pre-order bonus item and as far as I'm aware, there is no other way to obtain the weapon. If you're still missing your pre-order shotgun, please provide us with screenshots mentioned above, thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Every1H8Rayman
    Original poster 10 posts

@Ubi-Auron that is correct but a a couple of months ago alot of us for some reason when we log on for the update of 16.1 got every item again from the pre-order and things we got from reward shop

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4813 posts

Hey @Every1H8Rayman,

Just to clarify - is there any content you're still missing or any content on your account that shouldn't be there?

Official Response
  • Every1H8Rayman
    Original poster 10 posts

@Ubi-TheBerry the item i got from the bug was all stuff i already had like outfit and pre order stuff, what most of the stuff i got rid with del a toon but i keep the 2nd Enforcer but stay in my stash as i had no reason to use it as i had a expertise 10 of the Enforcer, but when the game update with 16.1 alot of my item was gone to many to name and that many of them would not take long to farm back but the Enforcer was the only thing i wanted back, but there no point now as the 2nd Enforcer is expertise 21 now, about 20 people in my discord got the bug of getting outfit and pre order stuff and the reward stuff a 2nd time

• Ubi-Milky
    Best Answer

Thank you for the update Every1H8Rayman and thank you for creating a case for us. I

If some of your friends also encountered this issue in your Discord, we would appreciate it if you could please ask them to contact us and create a case like you did. We need to investigate players' accounts on a player-by-player basis and gather screenshots or videos showing that they once had these items in their inventory if they happen to have any clips.

Whilst we do not have the ability to grant lost loot or crafted items back to players, it is important for us to investigate players accounts and understand how many players this could be affecting, so we can ask our Division team to look into this bug. Thank you again for raising this issue with us after the update.

Official Response

Suggested Topics