ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MARCOSPCT
    Original poster 6 posts

Issues reported by my channel subscribers after the season 10 update:

1 - Exotics do not appear with correct skin in the base of operations panel and in Haven.

2 - Character protection does not regenerate after fighting in the open world.

3 - Season 10 trailer without dub to Portuguese.

4 - Weapons bugged when we reached the end of the legendary tidal basin.

5 - Blueprints of the new exotics do not appear on the crafting bench. Even if you own them.

6 - Ballistic shield taking several seconds to activate, causing the death of agents, at a time when this normally does not happen.

7 - Assault rifles not showing attributes correctly.

8 - Attributes disappearing with pieces.

9 - Cosmetic parts, from the next clothing event, dropping in the blind zone.

10 - When purchasing items with fabrics in the in-game store, premium credits are spent, without the agent's authorization.

11 - New talents that are extracted for the optimization table, we were not able to put them in the new weapons.

12 - insignia of decorations, not appearing.

13 - Crashes when playing the game.

14 - The option to hide the characteristic weapon, works poorly. Sometimes undo the resource, nothing happens. Switching from invisible to visible doesn't work.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Pitrs71_CZ
    1 posts
  • GHOSTA-ROLLA
    2 posts

Hi at all, for me the same issue topic occured and affected my premium credits negatively (around 700 Premium credits are lost!),

When purchasing items with fabrics in the in-game store, premium credits are spent, without the agent's authorization.

1 only bought 2 sesson passes butz it seems the store has taken my premium credits (around 700) without asking me to do so (only used textiles for cosemtic shopping!)
    Currently the shop stops working to offer any cosmetic item,s to be bought by textiles at all..... (this seems to be a new bug since this morning)

@UBI Team: Please investigate and help me with this asap!

• As1r0nimo
    393 posts

https://trello.com/b/F2RU9ia9/the-division-2-known-issues: (https://trello.com/b/F2RU9ia9/the-division-2-known-issues)

• Ubi-SleepyGoat
    Ubisoft Support Staff 568 posts

Hey there @MARCOSPCT and @Pitrs71_CZ

As you might have seen from the trello linked by @As1r0nimo a lot of this issues have been investigated and have a fix planned for the next update. Particularly, the incorrect assault rifle stats, fabric purchases, and cosmetic items dropping a bit "early" are some of the major ones we're trying to get fixed.

If possible, I would love to check back in after that update goes live to see if you're still seeing the issues reported in your list.

There are also a few things I'd like to ask for more info about right away -- Can you give me as much detail as you can recall on these issues?

2 - Character protection does not regenerate after fighting in the open world.

4 - Weapons bugged when we reached the end of the legendary tidal basin.

6 - Ballistic shield taking several seconds to activate, causing the death of agents, at a time when this normally does not happen.

Official Response

Suggested Topics