ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ven8ture
    Original poster 5 posts

What platform do you play on?

• PC / Windows 10

What mission / challenge / NPC / or in-game items does this affects?

• Open world missions, Level 40, hard difficulty

What is the issue you encountered?

• Looted gear has no stats nor attributes, see attached screenshot

What steps did you take in-game before the issue occurred?

• Running around and shooting enemies

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-SleepyGoat
    Ubisoft Support Staff 568 posts

Hey there @ven8ture

This is something I've seen a few times before, but the item that drops is usually from an unreleased set of gear due to be released later in the season. It looks like this is an item you already have another version of the base type for though. Have you had anything else like this drop? Are you able to deconstruct and equip it like a normal item?

Official Response
  • ven8ture
    Original poster 5 posts

@Ubi-SleepyGoat thanks for clarification. I've found two or three more of these items since my post here. I haven't tried to equip the item. I've always treated them as trash and deconstructed them immediatly.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3957 posts

Thank you for raising this with us @ven8ture, I will document those missing stats with that particular mask, if you encounter it again with any other gear, please let us know the name of the gear so we can check if this is intended to appear like this without stats or not, thank you.

Official Response

Suggested Topics