ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• beingds85
    Original poster 16 posts

I got an Avenge quest while in town and the "perpetrators" ended up being three dead chickens (from the quest where you have to restore order before Hemming's funeral), and therefore the quest can't be completed, since the chickens cannot be interacted with to "verify" their deaths.

In general, the targets of these quests seem to always be things that are already dead, as in I'll kill something, then find the Avenge quest, only for that thing I already killed to be the "target". I don't imagine this is how these are intended to go. Anyhow, I have a quest now that is hard locked, since I can't complete it and can't cancel it.

Screenshot is below:

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• lemmie88
    304 posts

I have never seen perpetrator chickens before. lol

While in Ireland, I had these avenge quests pop up while doing the trials of morrigan mysteries. Of course, since its a fight that's really just a fog-induced hallucination, the bodies disappear right after you kill them, so no way to complete the quest. This happened 3 times at 3 different mystery locations. They really need some sort of logic check.

• Ubi-LadyBlue
    Ubisoft Support Staff 642 posts

Hey there!

I'm sorry you've both run into issues with these quests, both scenarios sound quite frustrating.

@beingds85, are you able to reload a previous save from before you killed the chickens?

@lemmie88, if you come across this again, could you grab me a short video clip? I'd like to get it passed along to the teams if you're able. You can upload it to something like Google Drive or Youtube and just provide me the link here on this thread. Thank you!

Official Response

Suggested Topics