ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DDT..
    Original poster 17 posts

Hello!
    What better for weapons Skill Tier or increase weapon damage?
    Thanks!

Whach image below.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Zebedee_73
    65 posts

I'm sure others here can give you a more qualified answer.

> What better for weapons Skill Tier or increase weapon damage?

I would say it depends on what build you are going for. Is it going to be some sort of hybrid where you are going to rely on the assistance of a drone and turret? If so you may consider that extra skill tier.

If it is a DPS build, maximum damage from range, you could swap weapon handling for headshot damage or crit chance.

I would wait on other opinions here before doing that though.

• Crossaber
    77 posts

It really depends on how you want to play and what your gear stat.

if you already have 60 or close to 60% critical chance then weapon handling is good for your direct gun damage. If you also rely on skill to dealt damage instead of your gun only, 1 skill tier is always welcome.

• DDT..
    Original poster 17 posts

Thanks, @Zebedee_73 & @Crossaber , for answer!
    I will think about it, not sure what i need?

• N3mB0t
    1238 posts

@DDT
    you want weapon damage man , also if you are going for sniper look around for the named W&H chest with perfect headhunter , look around for a good sniper build , a quick YT search will net you good options.

all the talk on depending is valid but i sense you are looking for an early gameplay simple answer.

try this for a start:

• tcarlisle2012
    222 posts

How do you prefer to play the game? Does your play style view firearms as the "damage doer" and skills as a way of distracting the enemy so you can employ the weapons?

Or, does your play style consider skills the "damage doer" and weapons just there to defend yourself when skills are cooling down?

We can't really give an answer without examining your play. From there, you plan a build.

• Oatiecrumble
    941 posts

Most importantly what platform do you play on? p.c or console, Marksman build on Console is a no go, way to much hassle, if on p.c any build is viable.

Suggested Topics